Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions on if Orient Mako USA II price will get any lower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions on if Orient Mako USA II price will get any lower?

Been waiting for the price to drop, but I'm not sure if it will and it's already been a year since release. The code dappered30 drops the price to $262.5, which isn't bad. It's been excluded from all other promo codes thus far (35, 45, 50% off etc), any predictions on if that will change? Will they run a Mako USA only promo like they did for the regular mako and rays? Will the item hit amazon, long island watches or another 3rd party site for cheaper? Will Orient come out with a version III that will be even superior? Will massdrop run a sale on these?

Of course, I'm just asking you all to speculate off previous information, etc. Thanks for any input that will help me evaluate whether or not to pull the trigger.

They're already on third party sites for cheaper...and Massdrop already ran them...
    Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
    Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
      They're already on third party sites for cheaper...and Massdrop already ran them...
      None of those are the USA....

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
        None of those are the USA....
        My bad.

b.
        Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
        --Jason Isbell

Comment

So the USA version offers solid links and sapphire glass? Nice! I don't blame you for wanting that version over the regular. The current $262 price for the extra upgrades is worth it if you ask me. I'd pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
            So the USA version offers solid links and sapphire glass? Nice! I don't blame you for wanting that version over the regular. The current $262 price for the extra upgrades is worth it if you ask me. I'd pull the trigger.
            And a better movement, and better lume. It is worth the cash for sure

Comment

Does orient no longer accept paypal? Looks like credit card is the only way to check out now, but I want to use paypal since they refund your return shipping.

Comment

Working...
              X