No announcement yet.

These shoes, would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm going to try them on this weekend. The guy sent me more photos. He's also got some Westgates in Chromexcel and a pair or Townleys. He confirmed all $70 each. It's almost weird.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Comment

Of all the shoes you've shown, the only ones that would really tempt me would be the brown suede captoes. And by tempt I mean, get rid of the rest of that old man shoe garbage and give me those brown suede captoes.

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
        Of all the shoes you've shown, the only ones that would really tempt me would be the brown suede captoes. And by tempt I mean, get rid of the rest of that old man shoe garbage and give me those brown suede captoes.
        Hahah, understood.

I've convinced myself to leave the black Sandfords alone and not buy them for various reasons. The only ones I'm trying on when I meet with the guy next are the suede cap toes and the brown Townleys (wholecut wingtips). I can't really explain why but I find the latter ones interesting. I have a gut feeling though that they won't fit good and/or they'll crease weird so my bet is that I won't buy them. We'll see...

Comment

Working...
        X