Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirts and shorts in the summer anyone? Or is it too casual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngusM
    replied
    Shorts/tees seems standard in NC, though polos compete with tees for dominance in the casual realm. It's too muggy for rolled up sleeves; you'll almost never see it out here from May to October (outside of an office setting).

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrikelnel View Post
    I spend most of the summer in shorts and T-shirts, but I also live in California so the rules seem a bit different.
    I get maybe three mos of wearing shorts. Four if I push it and that would be a pretty cold four at either end. So yeah, I'm a bit jealous over here

Leave a comment:

• Chrikelnel
    replied
    I spend most of the summer in shorts and T-shirts, but I also live in California so the rules seem a bit different.

Leave a comment:

• T-shirts and shorts in the summer anyone? Or is it too casual?

Summer has finally landed in my part of the world. This means I'm now wearing shorts and predominantly OCBDs untucked with the sleeves rolled up because I like the look.

Wife-to-be keeps telling me to relax and just run with the shorts-and-T-shirt look. Trouble is, I don't like the look on me. It seems just TOO casual for my taste. I mean I don't mind wearing it around the house when I'm in what I call comfy clothes. Or if I'm doing work outside on my bike, etc. But if I'm heading out to get groceries, or to the pub, etc. I like to put on the OCBD and roll up the sleeves.

What are people's thoughts around T-shirt & shorts look? Anyone sporting this look this summer? Or are you reaching for a polo as a compromise? Or maybe something else entirely?
Working...
X