Hickey Freeman suits from Last Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hickey Freeman suits from Last Call

Anyone have any experience with these? Will they be full canvassed or is this not really HF and is a lesser line that is made for outlet stores? Debating a purchase of a suit from Last Call (40% off the LC price, so $360 right now) and figured I'd ask.

I know that Hickey Freeman "Collection" suits are fully canvassed, while Hickey Freeman "LTD" suits are half-canvassed. It's hard to tell just from the pics online which line of HF they are selling.

Comment

On any other day, I could drive down there and tell you. Unfortunately, I'm studying for finals today. :-S

Comment

Hornsup let me repost what I just posted in the other thread. These are indeed fully canvased. I recently got one from last call so let me know if you need any specific measurements.

HF suits are definitely a little boxy. They are made for the common denominator so you won't get a fit like a ludlow. Expect a good $80-$100 in tailoring if you need a real tight fit. I'm a 48 chest 38 waist. If I had a more typical 6 inch drop I could have gotten away without much being done to the jacket. The armholes are decently high.

The quality however is impeccable. amazing fabric and craftsmanship. If you're in the market for a good quality suit and can spare the funds $359 plus $100 for tailoring on a HF is a huge step up from suit supply.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Sold. Thanks for the info Tom.

Comment

Working...
          X