Dishonesty in Outlet Stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    I do most of my own alterations and from my experience there is a noticeable difference in construction, fit and materials between JCrew and JCF once you start to take apart their shirts. Most of the construction differences are minor but the mainline stuff definitely has the upper hand. This isn't to say that JCF quality is poor by any means. For most of their stuff the factory is the better value.
    I find J.Crew in general to be very overpriced for the quality that you get. To me it is not much better than the likes of American Eagle or Old Navy except the fit is nicer.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wooltie View Post
      I find J.Crew in general to be very overpriced for the quality that you get. To me it is not much better than the likes of American Eagle or Old Navy except the fit is nicer.

Really? I understand overpriced but you really don't think there's a discernible difference in quality between JCrew and Old Navy?

Comment

Really? I understand overpriced but you really don't think there's a discernible difference in quality between JCrew and Old Navy?
        Not enough of one to warrant the price difference IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by wooltie View Post
          Not enough of one to warrant the price difference IMHO.

I mostly disagree but I won't try to persuade you. To each their own.

Comment

I mostly disagree but I won't try to persuade you. To each their own.
            Ugh, first reply got deleted when I tried to edit. Anyway, I agree with you. I think there is a significant difference, but it's not worth an argument.

Comment

Working...
            X