Cedar Shoe Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar Shoe Trees

After recently acquiring a couple new pairs of shoes... (thanks Bruschetta!) I find myself in need of some more cedar shoe trees. Unfortunately, it looks as though I missed the JosBank sale.

Is anyone familiar with this ebay seller? 100% positive feedback. http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-99-prs-2prs-Mens-Medium-CEDAR-SHOE-Tree-Stretches-Shape-Back-to-Original-/320871147949?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ab56929ad #ht_2755wt_952

Looks like a pretty good price. Any other suggestions out there? Thanks in advance guys.

If you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, they always carry cedar shoe trees for $13.

Comment

I believe the AE outlets carry shoes trees for 19.95 with free shipping.

Comment

Lots of options for shoe trees with free shipping. Allen Edmonds offers free shipping. Also, Men's Wearhouse has made in the USA shoe trees. Wait for a Buy One, Get One Free Sale and pick some up from a store if you have one nearby to avoid shipping costs.

Comment

Bought one pair with my AE order. Haven't received the receipt yet, but I think they were $24.99. Not the greatest deal for most of you, but my cobbler sells them for $35 and the other places only carry those cheap plastic ones.

Comment

My local DSW stores have split-toe cedar trees for $15.

Comment

I'd highly recommend the AE cedar trees or the Nordstrom trees (which are actually the same trees as the AEs with a different name plate on them). Can find them on sale a decent amount.

Comment

I got a couple of sets of the Woodlore Split Toe Cedar Shoe Trees from SierraTradingPost.com recently. They were going for about $15 a pop.

Not sure how they compare to the AEs or the Nordstroms, but they seem like quality to me.

Comment

@J.b. - that was the tip I was looking for! I live in a rural area, with none of the above-mentioned stores nearby. Thanks again!

Comment

@JEH: Use code ALINSURE2 for 20% off to save a few bucks. Will probably come to $16/pair.

Comment

If you're near a Nordstrom Rack, you can snag cedar shoe trees for $13. Got quite a few sets, myself. Available in small, medium, large, and extra large.

Comment

I received the Jos. A. Bank shoe trees. They're pretty good & made out of aromatic cedar. However, they're not split toe like the woodlore ones.

Comment

Just ordered 2 from Sierra Trading Post with today's 40% off coupon. Came to $9.99 each before shipping.

Comment

Where did you find a 40% off code?

Comment

Wow, pretty quick shipping from Sierra. Received my shoe trees today. The description said seconds, with minor flaws, but I didn't notice anything. Thanks again J.B.

Comment

Working...
                              X