Jack Purcell blue spruce color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Purcell blue spruce color

Anyone have experience with this particular color in the wild?

https://www.endclothing.com/us/conve...d-144377c.html

I'm intrigued since they look to be mostly green, but with a blue cast to them as well (as befits the name, I suppose).

They look to be different enough to be, uh, different, but maybe that makes them not as versatile as straight up navy, which is what I was looking for in the first place.

Will someone please tell me if I like these?

Hi Tex, I'm not sure if your name means you're from Texas--and I have no idea if Texas has coniferous trees--but being from the Northeast, I've seen more than my share of Blue Spruce! Like the tree it's named for, it has both green and blue overtones, and in certain light it's more gray than anything. Don't know if that helps, and certainly don't know if you like it, but I do. Versatile is the word!

Comment

I have a pair of Chucks that are in a light blue-ish colour. Very similar to the colour you have linked in your post. Great shoes, great colour. I say go for it.

Comment

We cannot tell you if you will like them, but I will say this: if you wanted navy, then get navy; you don't want to have buyers remorse down the road and then end up spending more money to get the navy pair you originally wanted. If you like the spruce color, though, go for it.

Comment

Working...
        X