No announcement yet.

Anyone carry a pocket knife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my parents those TSA-compliant Leathermans (Leathermen?) as stocking stuffers a few Christmases ago. TSA still tried to confiscate them.
    Ben

Comment

• I'll have to get a pic of my drawer with knives in rotation tonight.
      I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

• Plenty more, but I suppose we’re talking about the ones we carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow [MENTION=16882]Mad Martigan[/MENTION] you rotate pocket knives probably as often as some other rotate watches! Very nice collection BTW.

PS Day 5 (maybe?) of carrying my knife daily and gotta say. I'm liking it. Not sure why I waited for so long.

Comment

• I've been carrying a small SAK for decades. It's only got a small knife, tweezer, tooth pick, nail file and small screwdriver. Both of the latter are the second "blade". On the other side is a small scissor. I use this knife many times a day and cannot function without it😁. I purchase them on ebay. I get a dozen or so at a time depending on the seller. These all come from airport security confiscations.
            I don't need a knife with a larger blade and, when I feel I need to, I carry a S&W. 30 revolver.
            I have tried carrying a Gerber style multi tool but didn't last a week due to bulkiness.

Comment

• I think, all-in-all, this is my all-time Dappered thread because I honestly can't tell if half the posts are satire or not. That's my favorite kind of comedy.

Comment

• Yes sir, I never leave home without one (well, almost never [emoji16])

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't

Comment

• I've been using the clip on the knife to slide it in my pocket and keep the knife for flailing around at the bottom of my jeans pocket. I'm not a huge fan of having the clip showing, but figure it's better than the alternative.

Also, I'm taking a night class at a local college. As I'm sitting there it occurred to me that I'm probably breaking some kind of student covenant about not bringing knives/whatever to school. Oh well considering it's an adult class I'm hedging my bets that no one will rat me out if they see the clip sticking out of my pocket.

Comment

• [emoji16][emoji111]

Comment

• Wouldn’t worry too much about it, Doc.

Sheepdog, you have some pretty nice looking slipjoints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheepdog149 View Post

what knife is this? I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatte View Post
                            I think, all-in-all, this is my all-time Dappered thread because I honestly can't tell if half the posts are satire or not. That's my favorite kind of comedy.
                            I can assure you that some of the stuff that should have been satire wasnt. Still amusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                              what knife is this? I love it.
                              Thanks! It's a custom 5" stag folder made by Al Warren Knives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                                Wouldn’t worry too much about it, Doc.

Sheepdog, you have some pretty nice looking slipjoints.

Thank you sir[emoji4]

Comment

Working...
                                X