X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slubby Linen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
    I notice the grey one has a slightly different logo. Is it a preproduction model or some other interesting reason?

Leave a comment:

• Slubby Linen
    replied
    I never used to carry a knife, but then about five years ago I bought a $10 cheapie on a whim and got used to carrying it. Now I feel like I'm not dressed if I don't have my knife clipped on. A couple years ago I upgraded to a good but not great Off Grid Knives 2.75" with spring assist which I am quite happy with.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Ordered the berry red Alox cadet. The seal has been broken and now I want the champagne pioneer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    2020LE color revealed at shot show a couple days ago. Looks like its a blue, maybe just a shade lighter than the blue Farmers, like the one in my pic. Not ground breakingly original, but I like blue.
    thats exciting actually. its hard to find the other colors sometimes. LE colors tend to be at all the retailers.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Martigan
    replied
    2020LE color revealed at shot show a couple days ago. Looks like its a blue, maybe just a shade lighter than the blue Farmers, like the one in my pic. Not ground breakingly original, but I like blue.

Leave a comment:

• tayloreuph
    replied
    Careful with that alox, boyo. It gets right out of control.

Color coordinated knives...

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied

I can imagine. It’s one reason I have steered clear.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Martigan
    replied
    Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    I will either keep this old timer in there or maybe get a ALOX bantam.I like how flat the bantam is. And a blue ALOX would like nice in there.

I like the space pens but I hate pen tops. I need to order one of their clicky options.

I ALMOST bought a streamlight USB last week. run times are low so I put it back. But I might end up with it anyway because I like lights lol.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Yeah. I clip my knife to my pocket. Jeans AND suit pants. Trouble is the clip has started to wear away the fabric of the pocket. Plus I have the clip hanging out/exposed which looks oh-so-professional. Although with a suit jacket on, no one really sees it. The EDC pouch might be the way to go.
    I like that I can put it in my pants pocket, jacket pocket, or drop it in my laptop bag and swap it around discretely.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottD View Post
    I love these EDC pouches. Keeps me from having to keep up with three separate items. I just grab this and put it in my back pocket everyday. And as you said, no clipping stuff to dress pant pockets.
    Yeah. I clip my knife to my pocket. Jeans AND suit pants. Trouble is the clip has started to wear away the fabric of the pocket. Plus I have the clip hanging out/exposed which looks oh-so-professional. Although with a suit jacket on, no one really sees it. The EDC pouch might be the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottD View Post
    I love these EDC pouches. Keeps me from having to keep up with three separate items. I just grab this and put it in my back pocket everyday. And as you said, no clipping stuff to dress pant pockets.

Mine carries a Victorinox Super Tinker, a Streamlight Micro, and a Fisher space pen. All red... cause I like my EDC stuff to be matchy.
    I will either keep this old timer in there or maybe get a ALOX bantam.I like how flat the bantam is. And a blue ALOX would like nice in there.

I like the space pens but I hate pen tops. I need to order one of their clicky options.

I ALMOST bought a streamlight USB last week. run times are low so I put it back. But I might end up with it anyway because I like lights lol.

Leave a comment:

• ScottD
    replied
    Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    Picked up this hitch and timber runt 2.0 to carry my stuff when at the office. Having stuff clipped to my dress pants pockets isn’t the look I like. This carries a small aaa light, my telescoping zebra pen, a non scary knife, and a credit card or two. This is in English tan and only slightly larger than my front pocket card holder.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e929eb8072.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e4f9cb00cc.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...c42f865f91.jpg

Mine carries a Victorinox Super Tinker, a Streamlight Micro, and a Fisher space pen. All red... cause I like my EDC stuff to be matchy.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by MIS997 View Post
    I carry a simple 5-tool Swiss Army on my keychain. I use the scissors and tooth pick frequently, but have little use for the knife blade besides opening the occasional package.
    I first read that as "I use the scissors as a toothpick frequently" and was scared for your well being lol.

Leave a comment:

• MIS997
    replied
    I carry a simple 5-tool Swiss Army on my keychain. I use the scissors and tooth pick frequently, but have little use for the knife blade besides opening the occasional package.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    I like the look of both of those.

[MENTION=16882]Mad Martigan[/MENTION] I am not sure what I am looking for at the moment. Nothing in particular. Just looking I suppose. Lots of nice options on this thread.
    If you want some insta accounts to follow, let me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X