Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone carry a pocket knife?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    I like the look of both of those.

    [MENTION=16882]Mad Martigan[/MENTION] I am not sure what I am looking for at the moment. Nothing in particular. Just looking I suppose. Lots of nice options on this thread.
    If you want some insta accounts to follow, let me know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      I carry a simple 5-tool Swiss Army on my keychain. I use the scissors and tooth pick frequently, but have little use for the knife blade besides opening the occasional package.

      Comment


        Originally posted by MIS997 View Post
        I carry a simple 5-tool Swiss Army on my keychain. I use the scissors and tooth pick frequently, but have little use for the knife blade besides opening the occasional package.
        I first read that as "I use the scissors as a toothpick frequently" and was scared for your well being lol.

        Comment


          Originally posted by idvsego View Post
          Picked up this hitch and timber runt 2.0 to carry my stuff when at the office. Having stuff clipped to my dress pants pockets isn’t the look I like. This carries a small aaa light, my telescoping zebra pen, a non scary knife, and a credit card or two. This is in English tan and only slightly larger than my front pocket card holder.

          https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e929eb8072.jpg

          https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e4f9cb00cc.jpg

          https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...c42f865f91.jpg


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I love these EDC pouches. Keeps me from having to keep up with three separate items. I just grab this and put it in my back pocket everyday. And as you said, no clipping stuff to dress pant pockets.

          Mine carries a Victorinox Super Tinker, a Streamlight Micro, and a Fisher space pen. All red... cause I like my EDC stuff to be matchy.

          Comment


            Originally posted by ScottD View Post
            I love these EDC pouches. Keeps me from having to keep up with three separate items. I just grab this and put it in my back pocket everyday. And as you said, no clipping stuff to dress pant pockets.

            Mine carries a Victorinox Super Tinker, a Streamlight Micro, and a Fisher space pen. All red... cause I like my EDC stuff to be matchy.
            I will either keep this old timer in there or maybe get a ALOX bantam.I like how flat the bantam is. And a blue ALOX would like nice in there.

            I like the space pens but I hate pen tops. I need to order one of their clicky options.

            I ALMOST bought a streamlight USB last week. run times are low so I put it back. But I might end up with it anyway because I like lights lol.

            Comment


              Originally posted by ScottD View Post
              I love these EDC pouches. Keeps me from having to keep up with three separate items. I just grab this and put it in my back pocket everyday. And as you said, no clipping stuff to dress pant pockets.
              Yeah. I clip my knife to my pocket. Jeans AND suit pants. Trouble is the clip has started to wear away the fabric of the pocket. Plus I have the clip hanging out/exposed which looks oh-so-professional. Although with a suit jacket on, no one really sees it. The EDC pouch might be the way to go.

              Comment


                Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Yeah. I clip my knife to my pocket. Jeans AND suit pants. Trouble is the clip has started to wear away the fabric of the pocket. Plus I have the clip hanging out/exposed which looks oh-so-professional. Although with a suit jacket on, no one really sees it. The EDC pouch might be the way to go.
                I like that I can put it in my pants pocket, jacket pocket, or drop it in my laptop bag and swap it around discretely.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                  I will either keep this old timer in there or maybe get a ALOX bantam.I like how flat the bantam is. And a blue ALOX would like nice in there.

                  I like the space pens but I hate pen tops. I need to order one of their clicky options.

                  I ALMOST bought a streamlight USB last week. run times are low so I put it back. But I might end up with it anyway because I like lights lol.
                  Careful with that alox, boyo. It gets right out of control.




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                    Careful with that alox, boyo. It gets right out of control.




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I can imagine. It’s one reason I have steered clear.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                      Careful with that alox, boyo. It gets right out of control.




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Color coordinated knives...


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        2020LE color revealed at shot show a couple days ago. Looks like its a blue, maybe just a shade lighter than the blue Farmers, like the one in my pic. Not ground breakingly original, but I like blue.
                        I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                          2020LE color revealed at shot show a couple days ago. Looks like its a blue, maybe just a shade lighter than the blue Farmers, like the one in my pic. Not ground breakingly original, but I like blue.
                          thats exciting actually. its hard to find the other colors sometimes. LE colors tend to be at all the retailers.

                          Comment


                            Ordered the berry red Alox cadet. The seal has been broken and now I want the champagne pioneer.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              I never used to carry a knife, but then about five years ago I bought a $10 cheapie on a whim and got used to carrying it. Now I feel like I'm not dressed if I don't have my knife clipped on. A couple years ago I upgraded to a good but not great Off Grid Knives 2.75" with spring assist which I am quite happy with.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                                I notice the grey one has a slightly different logo. Is it a preproduction model or some other interesting reason?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X