That L.L. Bean canvas harrington is now $59.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That L.L. Bean canvas harrington is now $59.99

Saw the price on their website today and its gotten good reviews around here.

no khaki

bright navy: small, medium

soapstone: all but small

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/73622?feat=2-SR0

Just fyi, I got it, but I'm planning to return it. It was a lot thicker than I realized (Arms are lined with that warm polyester stuff), which is a problem in LA weather. Furthermore, the medium didn't fit too well. The waist wasn't slim enough, and the fit was a little off in the arms.

That said, it is a high-quality jacket, and if it works for you, I think it would make a good jacket.

Comment

Nice price on this, but this style looks a little off to me. More stiff than other harringtons or something.

Does anyone know where I can find a somewhat similar navy windbreaker like this? Looking for:

1. Lightweight - for spring/fall - a little lining is ok but not too heavy

2. Prefer it a little longer. These harringtons cut off right at your waist. I'd prefer at least an inch or two longer

Comment

I've been eyeing a burgundy Warrior harrington here for a while, but have not pulled the trigger. The medium is 25" long which probably means it is cut-off around my waist, but I'm 6 feet, so your mileage may vary.

Comment

i wish it came in black.

Comment

Why is it so damn hard to just find a lightweight simple coat. Crazy.

I want something like this RL windbreaker but without the logo and a little longer. The material here is also kinda soft and the collar is floppy.

Comment

@zerostyle, I agree. I've pulled the trigger on two jackets already, but I still haven't found one worth keeping. Third time's the charm I guess?

Comment

@zerostyle, I agree. I've pulled the trigger on two jackets already, but I still haven't found one worth keeping. Third time's the charm I guess?

EDIT: Whoops, double post.

Comment

Working...
                X