Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower Button Stance

Gentlemen,

I've become partial to a lower button stance on my suits. (i.e. the button hits at the navel or below and accentuates a deeper v-opening.) However, I am having some trouble finding retailers who provide this option, with the stances trending upwards. Aside from J. Crew and Tom Ford, are there any other retailers or online suiting outlets who might provide what I need?

Regards,

James

I'm sure you've thought of this, but J Crew Factory's Thompson suits have the same button stance as the JC Ludlows.

Comment

That's one of the ones I have in mind. How to the Thompson's fare as far as the lining and overall quality? I live in a very hot region of the midwest, and polyester-anything is a no-go.

Comment

Originally posted by James Ford View Post
        That's one of the ones I have in mind. How to the Thompson's fare as far as the lining and overall quality? I live in a very hot region of the midwest, and polyester-anything is a no-go.
        Last time I looked Thompsons are still lined in acetate. Semi-synthetic, but it's still not Bemberg.

Spier & Mackay pushed its button stance lower, though not quite as low as the Thompsons.

Comment

Working...
        X