Century 21 — What are your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Century 21 — What are your thoughts?

Can I just ask why I don't see more talk about Century 21 around here? I know not everything they sell is great, but of all these "special deal" online stores, Century 21 seems to be by far and away the best (not to mention their actual physical stores).

I'm sure you've all heard of Century 21, but if you haven't, it's quite good.

At least in my opinion.

What are your thoughts?

Isn't Century 21 a real estate business ?

Comment

@Jessy - Yes, but he is referring to the store: http://www.c21stores.com/

Here's an invite link: http://www.c21Stores.com/invite/A36E8C2443

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry about that. Meant to throw in a link.

Knew I forgot something...

Comment

Only time I went to a C21 store (downtown NYC), I was rather disappointed. I'm sure there are good deals to be had at them, but the experience was just terrible. Haven't done the online, so can't comment.

Comment

I've been to their Manhattan store a couple of times, and while it does have the highest quality merchandise of all the discount chains I've seen, the location I visited seemed like a lot of work (fighting the crowds, finding someone to answer a question, etc.). And while it's true that finding a $2,500 suit for $1,100 is a very nice discount, I still try to avoid spending $1,100 on a suit whenever possible.

All that said, I did pick up a Joseph Abboud tie and my wife found a very nice purse, but I couldn't bring myself to spend a lot of money since I was leaving town in a few days and would no longer have the option of returning anything I'd purchased. I'm guessing that one reason why you don't hear a lot of Century 21 discussion on this forum is that most of us don't have a store location nearby. Sort of like Uniqlo or Topman.

Comment

Not worth the time, IMO.

Comment

I've gotten some great deals on socks and underwear at the Lincoln Square C21 store.

Comment

Working...
                X