For sale: Florsheim Hawley, size 9.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale: Florsheim Hawley, size 9.5

Hey all, just thought I'd let you know that I'm finally getting around to selling my Florsheim Hawley's having finally accepted that they're simply too large for me. They've been looked after well, I've kept shoe trees in them and they've been polished about once a month. They also have one coat of Sno Seal on them. I picked them up around September and they've probably been worn 10-15 times since then (although at least once or twice it has been an all-day affair). I tried to show any blemishes they had in the pictures, but this is the first time I've sold anything online so let me know if you need any additional pictures. They're $180 normally (http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/12085.html) but I'm asking for around $80, price negotiable. The thrift store nearby is offering me $60 for them but one of the workers there actually recommended I sell them considering they're in solid condition. If you're on the East Coast, let me know now because I'm in Boston till the 12th and it would be cheaper to ship them from there. If you're on the West Coast, then I'll be in California on the 13th and can send them then. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you don't want to discuss payment and the like on the forums. Cheers! Link to all the pictures is here: http://imgur.com/a/5T8fg#vX8la

What size are you normally? I'm a 10 but can often fit into a 9.5 if they run big.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I'm a 9 normally, but I think I'd wear an 8.5 in these. There's a lot of space around the ankle and a fair amount on the toes. I ordered them online as my very first quality shoe purchase, and it was also the first time I'd ever tried on shoes by myself (had just arrived at college). Needless to say I put them on, saw that my feet fit into them, and kept them. They're still a bit big when I wear Smartwool socks, which leads me to think that they run a little large

Comment

Hey Matt, did the Sno Seal turn them that darker color? I have them as well and mine are lighter without being treated by I like the look of yours

Comment

Hardrain - Yeah, it's the Sno Seal that turned them darker. It was a win/win really, because I think they look better and now they're a lot more waterproof!

Comment

Working...
          X