• Show
Clear All

• MattC
    replied

Yeah I bought it a few weeks ago!

Leave a comment:

• VespaMatt
    replied

Is this a jacket H&M has in stores right now? I don't know if I've ever seen a sport coat or suit jacket there with working button holes.

Leave a comment:

• Jack
    replied

The tailoring cost may be more than the jacket. I once had a jacket shortened from the shoulder and it cost $95. Fortunately, it became my favorite jacket and I've been wearing it for 7 years and counting.

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied

I didn't even think of shortening at the shoulder; BRILLIANT! I don't have T-Rex arms I normally need sleeves lengthen and a lot of times that is next to impossible.

Leave a comment:

• tomservo
    replied

As a guy who needs to get the sleeves shortened on every coat he owns, you can get it shortened at the top of the sleeve.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Some tailors will shorten from the shoulder, if you want to keep functionality, although it typically costs a lot more than a normal shortening.

Leave a comment:

• MattC
    replied

That's not a problem at all (:

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied

A tailor should be able to shorten the sleeves but you might lose the functionality of the buttons.

Leave a comment:

• MattC
    started a topic Sleeve shortening w/ working buttons

Sleeve shortening w/ working buttons

Hey all, I purchased a 34r H&M suit jacket and it fits perfectly except...... the sleeves are about an inch too long. Unfortunately, there are working buttons on it. Is this still possible?

Working...
X