Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Married/long term relation - did you style change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me27 View Post
    I have been big into music my whole life and to me these shirts feel completely appropriate for my personality, sense of style, and social circle.
    Then do it! I dont wear graphic tees much, if ever, but I still have some concert tees hanging in my closet. Actual concert tees I got at concerts. Not the band shirts from novelty stores. I had plenty of those too but after not wearing them, I ditched them.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      Then do it! I dont wear graphic tees much, if ever, but I still have some concert tees hanging in my closet. Actual concert tees I got at concerts. Not the band shirts from novelty stores. I had plenty of those too but after not wearing them, I ditched them.

oh i definitely will, I guess I was more asking from a academic curiosity stand point than an I am going to throw all my concert tees away if enough guys on the forum say i should type of thing.

I appreciate the responses

Comment

I'd say my fiance had an influence early on (example, I only wore cargo pants until she bought me a pair of jeans) but I think over the past few years I've really started to pick out my own style, to which she has become more of a helpful sounding board rather than an impetus. I definitely dress better now but the major hold up is that I work remote and, frankly, find gymshorts and a t-shirt to be really comfortable.

I'm well dressed out of the house and when I'm in the office/on the road but it's more circumstance than relationship.

Comment

Working...
        X