The J Crew Killshots are back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teej View Post
    I went into my local J Crew on my lunch and snagged a pair there.
    J Crew carries the NES Classic now? I need to head to the mall really fast

Comment

Originally posted by mattsedlak View Post
      It's JCrew's new strategy to turn their underperforming business model around
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by mattsedlak View Post
        Haha 😂

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
          NES pissed me off so much with the lack of supply that I no longer want one. If one falls into my lap, sure I'd buy it, but I'm not looking for it. I feel like they lost a ton of revenue and potential new fans of the classics.
          the switch bundle is in stock @ game stope for $455.

http://www.gamestop.com/nes/consoles...jG2Ancs_AF7qBQ

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post

I love that the J Crew Killshot thread turned into a Nintendo thread. haha

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
              I love that the J Crew Killshot thread turned into a Nintendo thread. haha
              Clothes are material, Nintendo is life

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                Clothes are material, Nintendo is life
                I was originally planning on shining shoes this weekend but Zelda: Breath of the Wild takes priority
                Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

I'll get excited about Nintendo again when they release an N64 version of the NES Classic.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                    I'll get excited about Nintendo again when they release an N64 version of the NES Classic.
                    With Ocarnia, MarioKart and GoldenEye--done. Given that they can't even make NES Classics enough for the market, I'd assume N65 classic will come out in approximately 2050.

Comment

I was talking the NES Classic console, not Switch (but appreciate the heads up). I'm a current Xbox guy and have been post-Dreamcast (RIP) days.

Comment

I was talking the NES Classic console, not Switch (but appreciate the heads up). I'm a current Xbox guy and have been post-Dreamcast (RIP) days.
                        The DC was the best console back in 1999, it was great playing burn games without any software hack. Wish Sega would stick with making console. I still have my DC, keyboard, and the guns. Typing of the dead was a classic as well as shumule (sp)

Comment

I gave up on the NES Classic and instead built myself a Raspberry Pi-based "Retro Pi" console. Its awesome. :-)

Comment

The DC was the best console back in 1999, it was great playing burn games without any software hack. Wish Sega would stick with making console. I still have my DC, keyboard, and the guns. Typing of the dead was a classic as well as shumule (sp)
                            SoulCalibur still holds as the best fighting game ever (relative to tech at the time, etc.), IMO.

Comment

RIP Dreamcast. NFL2K is the only reason I (sort of) understand the rules of football to this day. Also played a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog... I remember it was a big deal that the characters actually spoke their dialogue rather than just scrolling through text.
                              Ben

Comment

SoulCalibur still holds as the best fighting game ever (relative to tech at the time, etc.), IMO.
                                SOOOOOOLE CALEEBUH!

I played a ton of SC2 in college. It was my go-to "drunk at midnight with taco bell" time-sink. I bet I could still play a mean Cervantes.

Comment

Working...
                                X