The J Crew Killshots are back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The J Crew Killshots are back

Havent posted in a long time but I felt y'all would definitely want to know this.

Just saw this instagram post from J Crew

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3Ivy7javR/

cliff's notes for those of us who don't use instagram and therefore can't see it?
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

You should be able to view it in a browser without having to use instagram but from what I can tell, they are coming back on march 1st. Apparently there will be pre-sales in LA & NYC. It doesn't mention in-store vs online

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
        cliff's notes for those of us who don't use instagram and therefore can't see it?
        You can't open the link? I don't use Instagram but have no trouble seeing it.

Anyway, I guess these are coming back, which is a big deal or something: https://www.jcrew.com/p/85231

Comment

Originally posted by Teej View Post
          Havent posted in a long time but I felt y'all would definitely want to know this.

Just saw this instagram post from J Crew

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3Ivy7javR/
          Is this a big deal?

Comment

I think it is. I remember them being extremely popular when they were out last time.

Comment

J.Crew x Nike Killshot 2s were extremely well-liked when they came out. They have been mentioned a few times in recent sneaker-related threads, with many expressing disappointment upon learning they were apparently discontinued. Many are happy to hear they are coming back. /the end

Ben

Comment

My favorite sneakers (I've owned CPs, Gustins, Butteros as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                  Is this a big deal?
                  For some it is. I plan on getting a pair. good low top sneaker for warm weather.

Comment

Can anyone who owns these comment on sizing? I normally wear size 13 in dress shoes, but when it comes to sneakers sometimes i have to size up to 14 or even 15. Since J crew only goes up to 13 this can be problematic. Do these fit pretty true to dress shoe sizing?

Comment

Good timing... Was gonna pick up a pair of white sneakers for spring/summer at some point (CPs or Gustins).

Comment

Originally posted by Me27 View Post
                        Can anyone who owns these comment on sizing? I normally wear size 13 in dress shoes, but when it comes to sneakers sometimes i have to size up to 14 or even 15. Since J crew only goes up to 13 this can be problematic. Do these fit pretty true to dress shoe sizing?
                        True to sneaker sizing. I wear size 8 dress shoes, I'm 8D/8E in Brannock, and I wear 8.5 in Nike KS2's. They run a bit narrow.

Comment

They also raise the price of the ks2 to $90. KS1 was $70.

Comment

I wear a 10.5E on the AE 5 last & 11D in almost every other shoe. These shoes in the 11 were too narrow & I had to go up to 11.5.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyNG View Post
                              True to sneaker sizing. I wear size 8 dress shoes, I'm 8D/8E in Brannock, and I wear 8.5 in Nike KS2's. They run a bit narrow.
                              Originally posted by PREID View Post
                              I wear a 10.5E on the AE 5 last & 11D in almost every other shoe. These shoes in the 11 were too narrow & I had to go up to 11.5.
                              Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X