The Knottery NATO Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Knottery NATO Straps

The Knottery has just released NATO straps for summer. $10 each. 18mm and 20mm only. I don't need a new watch band but if I did I would rather shop here than e-bay.

Love the knottery. Will have to pick up a couple straps.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

FWIW, a few dollars can make a big difference in quality in a nylon watch strap. The best quality ones are sewn and heat-fused, while these ones appear to be only heat-fused. My favorite nylon straps are made by Maratac. They are sewn and include high-quality brushed steel hardware instead of the shiny, flimsy stuff you find on a lot of low-end straps (like the Timex Weekender straps). They are a bit more expensive but well worth it for the quality. I've purchased from both CountyComm.com and Broadarrow.net - both legit sellers despite their low-budget websites.

The only downside to the Maratac straps is that they only come in a handful of military-ish colors, and sizes seem to start at 20mm.

Ben

Comment

picked up some sweet NATO straps from Brooks Bros. last year for like $8 a piece. They're awesome and have brass reinforced holes.

looks like they're $14 not on sale, still have some here

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...or=Navy-yellow

Comment

Working...
        X