Leave a comment:

• Jeremy B.
    replied

Found this. Anyone own one?

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/i..._PARAMETER=BAG

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy B.
    replied

@Lance & Zero, Thanks for the tip guys, love this board!

Leave a comment:

• runner-guy
    replied

I'm kind of interested in the LEC Heritage Oxford. What do you guys think about the red?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-th...n&origin=index

Leave a comment:

• Lance F.
    replied

Jeremy, I would say a medium. I'm 5'10" and about 160ish, the small would fit me I'm sure but I get mediums because they fit better in the shoulders, sleeve length, and allows me to button the top button without choking myself.

Leave a comment:

• zerostyle
    replied

@Jeremy: I'm 5'9/160, and wear a small. That said, it's -very- slim on me. My guess is that you'll probably have to go up to a medium.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Have a perfect-fitting shirt now? You could measure the chest/waist of it and either call customer service to find out which size it matches up with or post here for someone to compare to their LEC OCBD.

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy B.
    replied

@Lance. The LEC canvas oxfords are on sale and I am torn between a S and a M. I'm 5'9 170, athletic build. Any suggestions on size?

Leave a comment:

• ninja138
    replied

Half of my wardrobe used to be Uniqlo and Mac-House (another Japanese retailer); styling is a bit bland and most of the stuff wore out after two or three years though. The other thing was Uniqlo is so ubiquitous that everyone on the street in Japan knew you were wearing Uniqlo. I stopped wearing one particular turtleneck because I got on the train once and saw there were three other people in the train car wearing the same exact color and pattern as me. ('o')

The good thing is they were designed for the typical Japanese physique and therefore slim. I never tried any of their button-down shirts, but I imagine it would be the same.

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy B.
    replied

@Zero, Wish I was. Half of my wardrobe would probably come from Uniqlo.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

@ zerostyle - Dunno about smallness, but you can avoid the collar wrinkles by unbuttoning the collar when washing and drying. I've noticed the same is true for all button-down collars.

Leave a comment:

• zerostyle
    replied

OP, are you anywhere near NYC? The Uniqlo ones for $30 are pretty nice.

Leave a comment:

• zerostyle
    replied

My gripe with most Lands End Canvas shirts is that they have a small/wrinkly collar.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Allen - none others that I've found. But as I've noted before with you, the Express Small Tall is technically 14.5/34 but only available in black and white.

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy B.
    replied

Yup, went over to pick up that pink gingham after prat posted it...July. So any other suggestions for the slim-fit OCBD besides CT?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X