Anyone ever buy clothes from Gagliardi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have purchased a few pocket squares from them and been very happy with the product, especially for the price, but how is their actual tailored menswear? They have a few wool sport coats on sale for under $160 that look pretty tempting, but I don't want to waste my time if they are junk. Anyone have any experience with them?

YUP! Picked up the blue herringbone jacket during their Christmas day sale. I got it in 36s slim and wonderfully it had one of the best OTR fits for me that I have seen. Shortened the sleeve just a touch but left the rest of the jacket as is.

Was so impressed with it that I made an exception to my current no spending rule and ordered their olive green Donegal wool jacket last night (I need to work on impulse shopping a bit ).

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      YUP! Picked up the blue herringbone jacket during their Christmas day sale. I got it in 36s slim and wonderfully it had one of the best OTR fits for me that I have seen. Shortened the sleeve just a touch but left the rest of the jacket as is.

Was so impressed with it that I made an exception to my current no spending rule and ordered their olive green Donegal wool jacket last night (I need to work on impulse shopping a bit ).
      Yeah that oilve green Donegal is one of the ones I have my eye on, although this one is tempting too.

https://gagliardi.eu/shop/forest-gre...R&store=online

Can you compare their sizing to suitsupply? I already splurged on their outlet this month, but i've been wearing sport coats almost daily for work so I might be able to talk myself into one more purchase.

thanks for the info

Comment

Nice, I was torn between that one as well (think they both look good).

I'm not really sure how to compare the fit to SuSu. I'd say their fit guide was pretty good though.

Comment

I'm not really sure how to compare the fit to SuSu. I'd say their fit guide was pretty good though.
          Can you compare to any other jackets? J Crew etc?

Care to post a picture?

Sorry to be a bother - Don't need another jacket, just curious.

Comment

Cool, thanks again. Based on the fit guide I need to size down from SuSu, so if I decided to buy I'll start with that.

Comment

[MENTION=13404]josiahv[/MENTION] Derp, of course I can, pics will have to wait as I am at work at the moment. The jacket I have is just a touch looser in the waist and chest (which is good!) than my 36s J Crew Ludlow jackets and I think something like .5 inches shorter as well. Thinking about it now I'd say the fit is pretty similar to Bonobos standard fit jackets. Hope this helps.

Comment

Anyone knows how wide the lapels are?

Comment

Just got home, here's a couple of bathroom shots (I'm terrible at all things photography).

Measured the lapels at 2.5" on mine so you're in Ludlow territory there.

Comment

That's unfortunate. Thank you

Comment

Just got home, here's a couple of bathroom shots (I'm terrible at all things photography).

Measured the lapels at 2.5" on mine so you're in Ludlow territory there.

Looks great!

Comment

Great looking jacket. Love the fabric.

Comment

Working...
                        X