Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad tailoring job or am i jut over picky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad tailoring job or am i jut over picky?

http://imgur.com/a/uScR0

i feel like there is still 4 inches of clothe left on each side. My normal guy was gone and it was one of his family members, but i told her repeatedly that i like my clothes pretty fitted and it still looks like there is a ton of material. And got, it would look funny if she took more in.

I do like my clothes super fitted, so i may be being picky. But, I feel like my shirt fit better off the rack then after the tailoring job.

What tailoring was done? Taking it in at the seams or darts? There is only so much they can take in before proportions are off on the rest of the shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      What tailoring was done? Taking it in at the seams or darts? There is only so much they can take in before proportions are off on the rest of the shirt.
      both.

Comment

Hard to tell since the pants and shirt are very dark. It appears the arms need to trimmed a bit more (they look baggy) but the bottom of the shirt could be solved with tucking in. If you're not happy then I'd bring up to the tailor to see what options you have. I finally found a tailor I trust completely and it's night and day different. I just explain what I want and drop off the clothes. He's nailed it consistently.

Comment

If it doesn't fit the way you want it to, it wasn't done right -- simple as that. Did the tailor measure it on your body before making adjustments? Did it look right when they did?

Comment

Working...
          X