Chelsea Boot Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPD Revised View Post
    Did you find them at Nordstrom? I see that Nordstrom has them listed at that price, but other retailers do as well. If you decide to buy those boots, I'd suggest buying them from Nordstrom since they offer free returns and shipping along with unrivaled customer service.

If you're looking for a sleeker rubber-soled option, I'd suggest looking at Jack Erwin's Ellis Chelsea boots. I've had good luck with my pair so far.
    Thank you. No I actually saw them in a magazine and then on the website. I ordered the BR pair. Try the cheaper option out first. Never worn boots like that before. Not sure how comfortable they are.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Five Four club/new republic has some surprisingly nice chelsea boots with crepe soles on them. I think they run around $75 if you are a member, $100 if not. I've been a member for a few months and am pleasantly surprised by the quality of their products, considering they cost about the same as what H&M

Comment

I picked up BR Louis this evening and they were $40. Online they were $120.99 + 50%. I wasn't sure about them so I decided to reserve a pair of the Cognacs at my local BR so I could try them on and take a look. The store had 60% off clearance shoes & accessories. It rung up as $99.99 + 60% off. When it came out to $40 I asked if they had black ones in stock. Unfortunately the didn't. I just reserved a black pair at another local BR and hopefully will get the same deal when I pick them up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazilly View Post
          I picked up BR Louis this evening and they were $40. Online they were $120.99 + 50%. I wasn't sure about them so I decided to reserve a pair of the Cognacs at my local BR so I could try them on and take a look. The store had 60% off clearance shoes & accessories. It rung up as $99.99 + 60% off. When it came out to $40 I asked if they had black ones in stock. Unfortunately the didn't. I just reserved a black pair at another local BR and hopefully will get the same deal when I pick them up tomorrow.
          That's a great deal. I haven't seen the 50% off online.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazilly View Post
            Stuff like this makes me really unhappy standard D width doesnt work for me.
            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I like the look of the Saunders and Saunders boots that Joe has on the main site today (Jan 26th). Anyone have any experience with them?

Here's the link: http://www.guideboat.com/private-sal...lsea-boot.html

Like Joe said in the post, the no return policy is kinda concerning.

Comment

I'd love to try the Thursday Boots Duke, or even the Paul Evans Chelsea boots but those are double the money. I've also seen some great Wolverine 1000 mile Chelsea boots too, but I'm really hesitant to pull the trigger on anything without trying it on or at least a decent return policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlmurawski View Post
                  I've also seen some great Wolverine 1000 mile Chelsea boots too, but I'm really hesitant to pull the trigger on anything without trying it on or at least a decent return policy.
                  If you're referring to the 1000 Mile Montague, lots of online retailers with good return policies carry it, including Zappos and Nordstrom. Be aware that it is much more "work bootish" than most Chelsea boots, though. It's not clunky but it's also not super sleek. They're also about $300 at full retail.

Comment

Working...
                  X