X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target seersucker shorts

Anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.target.com/p/Merona-Men-s...r/-/A-13970996

Not those ones specifically, but the Merona tailored fit is pretty solid overall. They might be a bit too loose for some of the smaller guys around here, but as your name is runner-guy I'm guessing you have substantial quads.

The cut is pretty good and the shorts hit right above the knee (I'm 6'). If they dip below $20 I will pick up a couple more.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Like greg, I just picked up two Merona tailored fit (red chambray and microstripe club shorts) but actually think they are quite slim in the leg. I'm quite slim and like the fit a lot but if I was more of a runner guy they might not work. All in all, I'm pleased with my shorts and would recommend at least going to a store to check them out.

Comment

I have the same experience as andrew...I own the same ones he mentioned plus the madras plaid. The fit is excellent for me but they may be too slim for someone with big legs. I believe the length is 10" and they hit above the knee for me...I'm a 32" inseam in pants. When the seersucker goes on sale, I will pick up a pair too.

Comment

Thanks guys. Damn, there isn't a store within 25 miles that has them in stock. I'll probably wait until they go on sale and then order from the website.

Comment

I saw these in the store yesterday. At my local store they are on sale for $15.

Comment

I'd be interested if I hadn't already recently picked up a pair of nearly-identical Ben Shermans at Marshalls.

Comment

Their flat front solid color shorts are 2 for $25 at my Target right now

Comment

I know this is resurrecting the thread a bit, but I purchased the red chambray earlier today and I think they are awesome for the price. I'm a bit bigger, 38 runs a bit loose, but still thought these fit my leg well.

Just a heads up to those who are just thinking about shorts for summer.

Comment

I picked up a pair of the red chambray awhile back and really like them. I've been continually going back to look for a pair of bright blue flat fronts but they've been out of my size

Comment

Working...
                    X