Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomservo
    replied

Just stay away from the Lactose Swiss cut. It might look nice but damn if it won't be full of holes.

Leave a comment:

• runners n jeans
    replied

~$30 at their outlet? I stopped by their outlet store and they were having a "Spring Sale" for some of their polos: $80. I promptly walked out

Speaking of polos, I received an email from Brooks Brother's advertising for a $2000 polo... Apparently it's a boxed set of 44 polos in all of their colors. Who needs that many polos?

Leave a comment:

• VespaMatt
    replied

Lacoste has way more than just two cuts, its actually pretty confusing.

L12.12 that David linked to is the boxy, classic fit that does not taper. Back when I was wearing Medium in almost all other brands, I would wear an XS in the L12.12 - if that gives you an idea of how different they are cute.

Now I'm craving a grilled cheese.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

Lacoste polos have 2 different fits I believe. There is a European cut and an American cut. I own a black lacoste polo that fits amazingly which I got from their flagship store here. I went to their outlet because they were on sale for ~$30 and tried a couple on, they were cut completely differently. They were MUCH boxier. It could be they changed their cut between my two visits, but the discrepency was so large I cant imagine it.

Leave a comment:

• Thekillabeejc
    replied

Man, this is one cheesy thread.

But seriously, I don't like how Lacoste polos fit, just my 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• runner-guy
    replied

I did break it. Sorry. I guess I got lactose intolerant.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Not to milk this gag any longer than udderly necessary, but was the original intent to say Lacoste?

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

I dairysay runner-guy just broke the combo.

Leave a comment:

• runner-guy
    replied

Maybe it's me, but $45 still seems like too much to pay for a polo shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Ben
    replied

just to whey in on the situation, these polos are cream of the crop, but I'd still wait

Leave a comment:

• runners n jeans
    replied

We talking 1% or 2%?

Leave a comment:

• Zack Malibu
    replied

This is a Damn You Auto Correct if there ever was one...but we should milk it for all it's worth.

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

You can go ahead and buy, but be warned that the polos may give you gas or stomach aches.

Leave a comment:

• mixto
    replied

Can I wear one if I'm lactose intolerant?

Leave a comment:

• David G
    started a topic Lactose Polo Pricing

Lactose Polo Pricing

Hello! Park & Bond has a handful of Lactose L12.12 Pique Polo on sale for only $45.00. I just picked up some Ralph Lauren polos for a total of $70 bucks the other day. So my dilemma is that I want to wait a little bit before I make another purchase. The Lactose are on final sale though, should I pull the trigger right now or is $45 too good of a price to pass up even if I do want to wait.

Working...
X