Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jordan
    replied

Yeah..id have to take on the extra fee to get a few inches off the sleeves. Ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Ledbury shirts are annoying. Their slim fit 16.5 necks are 35" sleeves (with possibility to shorten, but not lengthen), which is at least 1" too short for me (and I'm not _that_ tall at 6'3 and don't have freakishly long arms). Could do a classic fit, but would still have to go up with a 17 neck to get a 36" sleeve...

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

They recommend some nice products. Especially Ledbury shirts that I hate because of their abysmal pricing but secretly want to order most of the patterns they offer.

Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Ryan -- I'll take my cut now, or in Mashburn credit. TYIA

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied

This thread turned me on to B&B. Living in SEC country I really like the site. I just hope you aren't a UGA fan.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Yeah, definitely grabbed another tie from them... http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/sale/neckwear-pocket-squares/raw-silk-tie-1.html

The raw silk looks sweet, could be another summer wedding tie / casual friday tie.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

out of stock. Whew, that was a close one :P

Leave a comment:

• guiltybystander
    replied

Stop it... please, I beg you.

Leave a comment:

• RHStansbury
    replied

Bringing this one back from the dead. Looks like Sid Mashburn is clearing out the rest of these ties, the red version is marked down to $42.50.

http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/sale...ras-tie-1.html

Leave a comment:

• BenjaminMeredith
    replied

I'm sure that this thread will totally convince them and they'll start tweeting. Hell, even Betty White just got on twitter.... https://twitter.com/bettymwhite

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

=)

I'm going to print this thread out and share it with my parents. At least someone sees a benefit to my twitterings. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• BenjaminMeredith
    replied

Usually Ryan handles all the Bows & Boats twitter traffic, but I checked in on it today and had to come see this thread after Nicholas Crawford was tweeting about it. Looked around the forums for a bit, and I like it. Nice to meet you guys.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Daily reader here for B&B, I love the prep appeal, as that's generally along the lines that my personal style goes. Keep up the good work.

And agreed on Sid Mashburn... he's got great style that he works into all of his offerings.

EDIT: Also, very jealous of your practice round trip.

Leave a comment:

• kenneth
    replied

@RHS- for what it's worth, I've perused your entire content probably 3 or 4 times and find it to be in keeping with the highest standards of writing. Many kudos to you and I hope you keep it up! It's always a pleasure to read.

Leave a comment:

• RHStansbury
    replied

Thanks for the kind words, and that is absolutely a deal! Between the blog, the real job, and a quick field trip down South for a Masters practice round, I haven't had too much time to post but have been doing my best to keep up with the latest over here as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X