No announcement yet.

To whomever writes Bowties & Boatshoes... / Sid Mashburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily reader here for B&B, I love the prep appeal, as that's generally along the lines that my personal style goes. Keep up the good work.

And agreed on Sid Mashburn... he's got great style that he works into all of his offerings.

EDIT: Also, very jealous of your practice round trip.

Comment

Usually Ryan handles all the Bows & Boats twitter traffic, but I checked in on it today and had to come see this thread after Nicholas Crawford was tweeting about it. Looked around the forums for a bit, and I like it. Nice to meet you guys.

Ben

Comment

=)

I'm going to print this thread out and share it with my parents. At least someone sees a benefit to my twitterings. ;-)

Comment

I'm sure that this thread will totally convince them and they'll start tweeting. Hell, even Betty White just got on twitter.... https://twitter.com/bettymwhite

Comment

Bringing this one back from the dead. Looks like Sid Mashburn is clearing out the rest of these ties, the red version is marked down to $42.50.

http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/sale...ras-tie-1.html

Comment

Stop it... please, I beg you.

Comment

out of stock. Whew, that was a close one :P

Comment

Yeah, definitely grabbed another tie from them... http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/sale/neckwear-pocket-squares/raw-silk-tie-1.html

The raw silk looks sweet, could be another summer wedding tie / casual friday tie.

Comment

This thread turned me on to B&B. Living in SEC country I really like the site. I just hope you aren't a UGA fan.

Comment

Ryan -- I'll take my cut now, or in Mashburn credit. TYIA

Comment

They recommend some nice products. Especially Ledbury shirts that I hate because of their abysmal pricing but secretly want to order most of the patterns they offer.

Sigh.

Comment

Ledbury shirts are annoying. Their slim fit 16.5 necks are 35" sleeves (with possibility to shorten, but not lengthen), which is at least 1" too short for me (and I'm not _that_ tall at 6'3 and don't have freakishly long arms). Could do a classic fit, but would still have to go up with a 17 neck to get a 36" sleeve...

Comment

Yeah..id have to take on the extra fee to get a few inches off the sleeves. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                            X