My dog had a $300 snack - AE Strands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog had a $300 snack - AE Strands.

As I was heading out this morning I noticed that one of my shoe boxes had been dragged out of the closet. My loving, faithful, obedient dog had chewed on my Allen Edmonds Strands. Luckily, he restrained his chewing to the soles of the shoes which can be replaced. It looks as though I'll have the opportunity to try AE's $125 recrafting program.

the benefits of being a pet owner

sorry.

Comment

I caught my cat using my Burberry Prorsum trenchcoat as a scratching post one morning. I don't think I've ever screamed that loud before or since.

Comment

Yeah my cat has a bad habit of chewing on shoe strings. Fortunately strings are easily replaceable, but sometimes he grips onto the shoes with his claws. Ever since I just keep my closet shut unless im in there.

Comment

Nothing a trip to the pound won't fix. Pets serve no purpose other then to screw stuff up.

Comment

bremersm: Pets love people the way children love people - unconditionally. I'm not saying pets are children, but there is definitely something special about them.

Comment

I'm sorry I ate your shooz...don't send me to the pound!

Comment

Alan as a father of a baby girl and another on the way I can tell you that a pet is nothing like a child. They serve no purpose other then to tear crap up and cost the owner money.

I probably sound like a jerk, but I have owned my fair share of pets and the cost outweighs the benefit.

Comment

You're right - pets are nothing like children. Pets are way, way better.

Not to mention cheaper.

Ben

Comment

Never said they were children... Sheesh...

Comment

@bremersm

Lol, there's got to be a good story here. It's rare that I've encountered someone that so vehemently despises animals. Do share

Comment

Post pictures!

Also, you can probably just go to a local shoe repair guy you trust and have it done for $60-70 instead of $125.

Comment

"It's rare that I've encountered someone that so vehemently despises animals."

They're usually called sociopaths.

Comment

Pet free for me! Highly recommended!

Comment

Im with Alan and most others on this one. My kitty cat is awesome and I love her to death.

Sorry bout the shoes though

Comment

Working...
                              X