No announcement yet.

J. Crew Suede shearling-lined MacAlister boots 51 shipped plus tax was 198.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Crew has the Suede shearling-lined MacAlister boots with many sizes and two colors available. These are just shearling lined desert boots.

Use code OURTREAT to get them for $51 shipped plus tax.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/34972.jsp

just picked them too yesterday but couldnt find my size so i took a half size smaller and hopefully i can get them stretched out..otherwise they will be nice eye candy

Comment

I talked to the CSR before I made the purchase and he told me they run 1/2 size larger. They should hopefully fit you well. Enjoy them!

Comment

I was going to grab these but the combination of materials was a bit weird to me - shearling lining is for winter, but suede and crepe soles don't exactly go well with snow. Nice looking though. I also read that they run about a half size large.

Comment

That is a weird combination of materials. Would be fine for the winter as long as there is no snow or ice on the ground.

Comment

looks sold out.

Comment

Working...
            X