Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Get With The Bonobos' Golden Egg?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They took it down. It was on the waistband pic of the Bs Knees lobster shorts

Comment

I found a $50 code. Like others have alluded to I wrote a simple script to crawl the site and look for codes, but the $1000 was hidden in an image so no dice. I realized later how I could have altered my crawler to find it, but too late.

Comment

I still don't get what search terms you could possibly use since all the codes were different... ?

Comment

I had it look for any of these strings on each page:

"marshmallow chick",

"afikoman",

"chocolate bunny",

"silver lily",

"golden egg",

"bonus",

I didn't even do any fancy regex stuff, just simple string matching. Here's the code if anyone's interested, it's about 100 lines of python.

https://gist.github.com/8d8b9d51da827ccd0164

Comment

$25 off first purchase! Use BRP_WBA374

Comment

I'm closing this thread, and the other revived Bonobos threads. If people want to post Bonobos related stuff, please do it in the sticky at the top of the forum.

@ Andy: Please do not spam links in old threads. If you must post your links, do so in the sticky. You will also have much more luck if you interact with the community and not just try to sponge referral dollars.

If you spam another link in an inappropriate place, you will regrettably be banned.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X