• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Webster for The Shops at Target

Just read about this on Esquire here:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fa...-target-040612

Seems like it could be interesting.

That certainly looks appealing. I still prefer H&M for this cost level but I'm always open to change.

Comment

Looks interesting. I guess it'll depend on the quality.

Comment

They have successfully done this before with women's clothing as the article stated so I'm looking forward to seeing this. Nice to have more options that you can see in person.

Comment

Their Levi partnership certainly lacks any appeal. More power to them - I look forward to seeing the results.

Comment

I've been very pleased with my Levi Signature slim-straights. (They are the predecessor sub-brand to the new Denizen stuff.) They fit the same as the 514s and have held up pretty well for the 2-3 years I've had them.

I'll be interested to check this stuff out. I can't say many of my favorite items have come from Target, but I've stocked up on a lot of affordable basics from them.

Ben

Comment

I'd definitely be interested...I've had horrible luck with H&M quality and this seems like the target (pardon the pun) competition for this kind of thing

Comment

A trim-fitting blue blazer with metallic buttons aimed at a younger market and sold at Target? A clearance rack candidate if ever I've seen one.

I'll check out the line, certainly. Fit concerns me way more than quality, probably because I have historically changed sizes so frequently (weight loss twice, then becoming more knowledgeable about fit, now building muscle).

Comment

Working...
                X