38L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38L

Anyone know of more brands in the "Dappered budget" that carry 38L jackets and suits? The only ones I own are from SuitSupply and JCP. Just wondering if there are more out there I'm not aware of.

Not a huge deal - I can totally get by on those two brands alone.

Spier and Mackay definitely does. Not sure if JCF does or not but I would check them out as well.

Comment

Combatant Gentleman does as well

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
        Spier and Mackay definitely does. Not sure if JCF does or not but I would check them out as well.
        from what i've seen on the website, L sizing starts at 40. semper sadface.
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I am a 38L in a number of brands. Have you checked out the Benjamin suits at eHaberdasher? Admittedly, there are not a ton of 38L choices, but you have some staple suits and an odd jacket. They have recently been offering made-to-order jackets where you can specify your size. I think there will be another fall/winter offering soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
            Interesting. I didn't even know S&M made any long sizes. Just checked, and although they don't have many options, they do have 4 suits in 38L.

And no, sadly, J. Crew and JCF do not offer anything smaller than a 40 in the L sizes. Sometimes I can get away with it (such as with BR), but JC and JCF 40Ls don't work for me at all.

Comment

Yup, it's slim pickings with S&M but atleast they have some choices. Bummer with JCF, when the Thompsons go on sale (which is rare) you can sometimes get them for ballpark $200 which is really nice.

Comment

Working...
              X