If you win the AE chelseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
    I didn't care very much about th Chelsea boots, but man oh man would I love to win that Saddleback briefcase today.
    This ... I'd sell those boots in a heart beat for that bag.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
      This ... I'd sell those boots in a heart beat for that bag.
      You'd be making the right decision if you ask me. Not a fan of those boots at all. I have one of those Saddleback briefcases though. It is the last bag I will ever have to buy. It's my everything, my own, my precioussssss....

Comment

I guess it's just a matter of personal preference/need. I don't really have the need to carry much on my person with work so a bag like that, although beautiful, wouldn't really get much use with me. Boots? As a New Englander I could always use new boots.

Comment

I've never wanted to win one of these as bad as I want these boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
            Bring the comment section back except on Beth's weekly column. Then everyone wins.
            I agree

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              In other words, trolls and web bros are why we can't have nice things.
              True in so many areas of life, these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ardichoke View Post
                I have one of those Saddleback briefcases though. It is the last bag I will ever have to buy. It's my everything, my own, my precioussssss....
                Honest question, how heavy is it? They look sturdy as hell and can take a beating for years to come but also weighs quite a bit...

EDIT: for clarity

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                  Honest question, how heavy is it? They look sturdy as hell and can take a beating for years to come but also weighs quite a bit...

EDIT: for clarity
                  I mean, it's not as light as the cheap nylon bags I once carried... but it's not terribly heavy either (in my opinion). I have the medium size, not the large. Saddleback's site lists it at 6.4 lbs, which is about the weight of a midsize (15") business laptop for comparison purposes. Maybe a bit more. I don't find it uncomfortable to carry unless I have it stuffed full of things. That only happens when I'm traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by flatbear View Post
                    the community has gotten a lot more quiet since they shut down the disqus comment sections on the dappered articles. I personally think its a mistake and the dappered community is a less lively place for it.
                    This is so true! I love reading those comments in some of my office downtime.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    Bring the comment section back except on Beth's weekly column. Then everyone wins.
                    Maybe I haven't been reading Dappered long enough to know this, but that was sad.

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                    I guess it's just a matter of personal preference/need. I don't really have the need to carry much on my person with work so a bag like that, although beautiful, wouldn't really get much use with me. Boots? As a New Englander I could always use new boots.
                    I don't care about the bag too, but boy oh boy, I need that calfskin chelseas in my life!
                    Right now!

8D in Walnut please
                    5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

UPDATE: Congrats to R. Ward who won the drawing for the Allen Edmonds Liverpool Chelseas!
                      congrats

Comment

Working...
                      X