X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodwillhinton
    replied
    Originally posted by evanparker View Post
    Ohhhh man i love this! I feel like their marketing pics didn't even do it any justice.

Th hardware is enormously overbuilt, and the leather is super thick, and super buttery.

As a leather nerd I have some major apreesh for this bag.

I made an imgur folder for pics of it. They are here:
    http://imgur.com/a/qWAaN

Yep. I'm pretty astonished at how great the leather is. And the hardware is fantastic. I still can't believe the price on this briefcase. They could charge twice as much and it would be a good deal. (Don't tell them I said that.)

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Charles
    replied
    Man... those are NICE looking! I love that color way too much.

Leave a comment:

• evanparker
    replied
    Ohhhh man i love this! I feel like their marketing pics didn't even do it any justice.

Th hardware is enormously overbuilt, and the leather is super thick, and super buttery.

As a leather nerd I have some major apreesh for this bag.

I made an imgur folder for pics of it. They are here:
    http://imgur.com/a/qWAaN

Last edited by evanparker; September 22, 2016, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Murph65
    replied
    So upset with myself for not acting on this. That bag is beautiful...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Charles
    replied
    I'd love to see how those age. Chromexcel seems to scuff very easily (though they rub out easily too).

Leave a comment:

• evanparker
    replied
    mine will be here in 6 hours or so.

Leave a comment:

• goodwillhinton
    replied
    Here are a few photos. I ordered the CXL #8. Love the color. The leather is very thick and stands up well. The strap is fantastic and the zipper seems very solid. I'll post a follow up in another week or so after I get a chance to use it.

Leave a comment:

• goodwillhinton
    replied
    Mine is scheduled to be delivered today. I'll try to get some photos up in the next day or two with my first impressions.

Leave a comment:

• Rawfull
    replied
    Originally posted by Dun View Post
    When these come in I'd love to see more pictures. Maybe an inside out one if anyone is willing.
    I'd love to see any and all pics. Have a feeling I'll be picking one up next time they roll around.

Leave a comment:

• Dun
    replied
    When these come in I'd love to see more pictures. Maybe an inside out one if anyone is willing.

Leave a comment:

• evanparker
    replied
    i just got a notification they made up a shipping label for mine.

Leave a comment:

• evanparker
    replied
    Yeah they charged me too! Psyched.

Leave a comment:

• devastitis
    replied
    Originally posted by goodwillhinton View Post
    Is that based upon your experience with Gustin? When I look at my particular order for the briefcase that got 100% funding, it shows "Sept/Oct 2016" as the ship date while the new one shows shipping of "October 2016".
    What I know of Gustin is that they don't do production of individual offerings. They do batch production which includes batch ordering. So they don't order the fabric or leather until all offerings of that fabric or leather is complete. Early to mid October would be a good projection.

Leave a comment:

• goodwillhinton
    replied
    Originally posted by devastitis View Post
    But wait! There's more!

Another offering is up. You'll have to wait for that to fund for them to begin production on the cxl #8 bag.
    Is that based upon your experience with Gustin? When I look at my particular order for the briefcase that got 100% funding, it shows "Sept/Oct 2016" as the ship date while the new one shows shipping of "October 2016".

Leave a comment:

• devastitis
    replied
    Originally posted by goodwillhinton View Post
    The CXL #8 one completed funding today. Can't wait to get mine.
    But wait! There's more!

Another offering is up. You'll have to wait for that to fund for them to begin production on the cxl #8 bag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X