Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a color that you don't wear much, but want to wear more of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not wear extraordinarily bright colours, other than that, I try not to wear shades of same colour in my ensemble but prefer contrasting colours.

Comment

Originally posted by joeharding View Post
      I do not wear extraordinarily bright colours, other than that, I try not to wear shades of same colour in my ensemble but prefer contrasting colours.
      I also tend to avoid bright colors, except for accessories such as ties, pocket squares and occasionally socks (for casual outfits). Otherwise it's neutrals (grey, browns and in my book navy, because it works with everything) and darker tones in the FW (dark green, burgundy, plum) and lighter shades in the SS, but never saturated colors as they don't suit me. Dress shirts are always white, light blue or pink.

Comment

I wouldn't mind owning more burgundy. Maybe some kind of casual jacket, some chinos, etc. (Actually I own some burgundy chinos but they are too big on me.)
        Ben

Comment

I like green ties but usually wear more conservative colors

Comment

Burgundy for me. I've seen some nice looking burgundy suits on Instagram and the odd online catalog. I have yet to pull the trigger on any of them though. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I'm worried burgundy is a trendy colour right now and in a couple of years I'll own this suit with an out of date colour.

Comment

Working...
            X