Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zerostyle
    replied

You can remove the patch pretty easily. I did it on my pair of 501's with the tip of a knife (you could use a seam ripper as well).

It'll leave a few small holes at first, but after one wash in cold water it'll look perfectly normal.

Leave a comment:

• jose_jackson
    replied

I regard the patch like I do the icon on a polo: I don't hate it or love it but it's a classic look as far as logos go.

Leave a comment:

• Bobcat
    replied

I tuck it in on casual Fridays at work. This is the patch http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...92034.11926195

Leave a comment:

• thmage
    replied

The patch bothers me, as does the little red tag on the right butt pocket. But oh well, Levi's are so well respected that no one cares.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied

Are you tucking in your shirts with the jeans? I don't find it to be too visible with an untucked shirt and I have no situations where I need to tuck in my shirts with jeans. The big patch bothers me when it looks cheap or over branded.

I have a pair of Levi's Capital E jeans like these which use this patch:

The white ink faded quick so it looks rather nice and is a very good feeling soft leather, though a bit darker than the picture.

I hate the patch on standard Levi's.

Leave a comment:

• Bobcat
    started a topic Best jeans belt

Best jeans belt

I have heard good things about GAPs belts. Any other suggestions? I wear levis 514's and I am looking for something thick to hide a lot of the big patch. Also does the big patch bother anyone? I'm on the fence. Thoughts?

Working...
X