X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minty007
    replied
    Originally posted by castle View Post

Looks fantastic! I love that dial color against the bronze case & bezel. I have a feeling a bronze diver is next on my list.
    Thanks - and because this particular model is brass, it is even less expensive than most bronzo divers. It's fun watching the patina develop unique character over time, and there are several methods of speeding up the process if it arrives too shiny for your taste

Leave a comment:

• castle
    replied
    Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    The brasso Helson Shark today

Looks fantastic! I love that dial color against the bronze case & bezel. I have a feeling a bronze diver is next on my list.

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    The brasso Helson Shark today

Leave a comment:

• AlisonSkinnern
    replied
    So beautiful watches here, I adore them

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    Old school today

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post

I really do like the look of that watch. My watch rotation has really slowed since the pandemic. Viewing this thread though is inspiring me to get back on the watch wearing bandwagon...

I know what you mean... although my compulsive watch swapping has been reduced, now that I'm back in my office I'm still typically wearing at least a couple each day (day/evening). I've also taken the time to rediscover some straps that I haven't worn in a long time. After all the years I've been playing with watches, I'm still amazed at how different a watch can look on a variety of straps or bracelets...

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    Giving this one some extra turns in the rotation while we bond - so far so good

I really do like the look of that watch. My watch rotation has really slowed since the pandemic. Viewing this thread though is inspiring me to get back on the watch wearing bandwagon...

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    Giving this one some extra turns in the rotation while we bond - so far so good

Leave a comment:

• kongmw
    replied

Replaced leather bands with a new mesh bracelet to make the Model 1 more summer-ready.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Cool lume shot castle

Leave a comment:

• castle
    replied
    DOXA Searambler again this evening.

Leave a comment:

• kongmw
    replied
    Cross-posting from the Recent Purchases thread, The Armoury x Anordain Model 1. Note to self, never 'import' a watch into the US again.

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    Back to this one today

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
    Anyone else having trouble attaching photos? And is this Forum no longer in tapatalk?
    Unfortunately, no more tapatalk since early May:

https://threads.dappered.com/forum/e...loud#post23597

I've had good luck with imgbb for free photo hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Dapper_B
    replied
    Anyone else having trouble attaching photos? And is this Forum no longer in tapatalk?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X