This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What watch I wore today

At the risk of duplicating the WIWT thread I thought I'd start one dedicated to watches. For those of us who are more watch focused I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    At the risk of duplicating the WIWT thread I thought I'd start one dedicated to watches. For those of us who are more watch focused I suppose.

Very nice Bambino. I have mine on a Color #8 shell cordovan strap from Guarded Goods. Love it.

Today: white Casio Edifice on a blue leather strap from Hadley Roma.

http://i.imgur.com/CDlYLw3.jpg?1

Comment

shoot. I wear the same watch almost every day. :-\

Comment

This might not have the lifespan of WIWT since there aren't as many possible combinations as when putting together a whole outfit, but I like the idea just the same. This is a recent acquisition, a Vostok Amphibia 090 with an aftermarket bezel and Seiko bezel insert, on a Clockwork Synergy NATO.

Comment

Currently wearing a Victorinox Dive Master 500. This is definitely the largest, heaviest watch that I own.

Comment

New Casio MDV106-1AV. Nato straps (army green for fall; red, white and blue for summer) coming from clockworks today. Snagged it for $30 on Amazon deal day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
              shoot. I wear the same watch almost every day. :-\
              I may be in the same boat if an Explorer homage I have coming in the mail works out. For now, though:

Comment

Here's mine. It's often on a NATO, but I'm wearing it on the metal bracelet today:

Comment

I can get down with this thread. Nice watches already. I am no great photographer but I will try and incorporate some of what I am wearing if it made an impact on my watch selection.

Hamilton field auto on a hadley roma strap. This combo gets a lot of wear.

Comment

My grandfather's Seiko that passed down to me. Original bracelet is broken so now it lives on a rotation of button stud bands from form function form. Today it's natural shell.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=15111]TMann[/MENTION] nice Victorinox! Like the blue face.

Today's choice: Casio Edifice on a brown leather strap.

Comment

[MENTION=15055]bishopcraiga[/MENTION] I like the watch and the hand-me-down aspect. Keep that thing alive.

Comment

Originally posted by bishopcraiga View Post
                          My grandfather's Seiko that passed down to me. Original bracelet is broken so now it lives on a rotation of button stud bands from form function form. Today it's natural shell.

Do you know approximately what year this watch was made? I've never seen any sort of marking like the "Railroad Approved" text on the dial. Not sure exactly what it is about that, but I love it. Sort of charming. Congrats on a great little piece of family history.

Comment

Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
                            Do you know approximately what year this watch was made? I've never seen any sort of marking like the "Railroad Approved" text on the dial. Not sure exactly what it is about that, but I love it. Sort of charming. Congrats on a great little piece of family history.
                            they actually still make them, but I like the vintage better

https://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNE045-.../dp/B0043ZV7VE

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                              they actually still make them, but I like the vintage better

https://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNE045-.../dp/B0043ZV7VE
                              The vintage is way cooler!

Comment

Working...
                              X