• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token View Post

Nomos Tangomat
    That's a great looking watch.

Comment

I'm wearing my orient bambino today. I ordered the strap off amazon a while back. The factory strap provided by orient is complete crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is on my wrist today:

hmm, gotta figure out a way to make these images smaller when I upload from my phone.

Comment

Went with the Rodina today. I like the watch but I really do need to buy a new strap for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Went with the Rodina today. I like the watch but I really do need to buy a new strap for it.

I got this watch band for my Rodina. I like it for the money.

Comment

Thanks! It definitely looks like an improvement on the strap I have on there now, which is a leather strap from my Daniel Wellington. I'll have to give some thought in to pulling the trigger and getting a new strap.

Comment

Another Casio EF503. Been wearing this thing daily since I got it.

Comment

Back in the states and back to the grind already. After a week of basically 2 watches, I am branching out some the next few days. Today is the Obris Morgan Aegis. I don't like "super engineer" style bracelets so I swapped a Geckota Watches oyster on there.

Comment

Changed things up a little and decided to try my Victorinox on a military green NATO. Thinking I'll be throwing it back onto my gray NATO when I get back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post

Changed things up a little and decided to try my Victorinox on a military green NATO. Thinking I'll be throwing it back onto my gray NATO when I get back home.
                      nice watch

Comment

Started my day at the office with the bambino. I plan on taking a drive now that I'm out for the day so I plan on taking the casio for a spin.

Comment

[MENTION=4382]Clarkie_415[/MENTION] That is quite the strap on your Casio. Where did you get it? And more importantly how do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                            [MENTION=4382]Clarkie_415[/MENTION] That is quite the strap on your Casio. Where did you get it? And more importantly how do you like it?
                            Yea, that's really cool

Comment

I don't recall at the moment, however I believe I traded for them on watchuseek. They are supple and comfortable, but a little short for my wrists. I traded a leather nato for two of the same straps. one black/red and one tan.

Comment

Tag Heuer Monaco.

Comment

Working...
                                X