• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's. So. Cool.

Comment

SKX in court today...

Ben

Comment

Casual Friday. Thought I'd get in on all the Seiko love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Tissot

[IMG][/IMG]

Friday's watch.

Comment

Friday run

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              SKX in court today...

Did... did you steal my pants?
              Can I have them back please I like those pants...

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/na5xzxz2s0...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

My birthday present.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewCPA View Post
                  How do you like it? I have considered them before.

Comment

It's by far the nicest watch I have, so my basis for comparison is limited. I'm pretty happy, though. It came extremely well packaged in a leather case. The watch appears to be solidly built and the crown and pushers operate smoothly. The bracelet is better than my Casio Edifice. I really like the leather band with the deployment clasp. I might wait for another $199 flash sale, which they had 2-3 of in the past few months, but I definitely recommend it.

Comment

SKX013 on rubber for the lake

Ben

Comment

Nice! I was actually considering getting one of those recently. The blue with the contrasting sub-dials is my favorite.

The photo below is a direct ink to the one DrewCPA posted:

Comment

Great looking watch and an excellent present to yourself if I do say so!

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                          Friday run

Love this watch! My battery died in this watch a few months back and couldn't decide if I wanted to purchase a new Timex or just get the battery replaced on this ^^ one. Turns out I decided to get the battery done. Best money I ever spent!

Comment

Same here. I was looking at a smart watch and remembered I had this one with a dead battery in my dresser. Works just fine and the buttons are easy to hit on the stopwatch, which is nice.

Comment

Picked up a watch I always wanted but never thought I'd own.

I'm overhauling my entire collection. Getting rid of the Bremont, Grand Seiko, Tag F1, and Speedmaster. Picked up this IWC and the old version auto Bond SMP300 (should be arriving this weekend). Also picked up a Tudor North Flag in a trade that will be a catch and release for me. Still have my PO2500 though and a few other inexpensive pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                Picked up a watch I always wanted but never thought I'd own.

I'm overhauling my entire collection. Getting rid of the Bremont, Grand Seiko, Tag F1, and Speedmaster. Picked up this IWC and the old version auto Bond SMP300 (should be arriving this weekend). Also picked up a Tudor North Flag in a trade that will be a catch and release for me. Still have my PO2500 though and a few other inexpensive pieces.
                                that is fucking beautiful. if you don't mind me asking, where do you sell your watches you don't wear any more? thinking about overhauling my collection as well

Comment

Working...
                                X