This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
    Switched out the nato strap on my mako this morning. This is probably my favorite combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks like a Ray to me.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
      That looks like a Ray to me.
      You are correct, good sir.

Comment

My first mid-level timepiece. Definitely gets the most wrist time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkie_415 View Post
          My first mid-level timepiece. Definitely gets the most wrist time.

Solid watch. I like it.

Comment

Incidentally I took a little tumble off my bike the other day. The MDV106 held up better than I did - just a bit dusty.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              Incidentally I took a little tumble off my bike the other day. The MDV106 held up better than I did - just a bit dusty.
              Wasn't your bike ride a pub crawl, too? (No judgment - I've done the same. A couple of years ago, we had a big midnight bike race in Atlanta. It was intended to be a fun event and not a serious race. Friends and I used it as an opportunity to bike to different bars along the route without having to deal with traffic. Fortunately, no one took any tumbles.)

Comment

[MENTION=9736]C.Dubs[/MENTION], yeah I took a spill between breweries. It wasn't because I was toasted, though - I had maybe 4 total beers over the course of 8 hours, and our crew was mostly middle-aged ladies. I just got a little cocky trying to take pictures of the trail while biking. Luckily my phone, my watch, and my bike all escaped unscathed. I just scraped up my hand, elbow, and knee a little. Also luckily, we were off on our own a little and only my good friend was there to witness....
                Ben

Comment

Watch: Timex Weekender
                  Strap: http://www.crownandbuckle.com/black-...nato-20mm.html

Recommendations for a brown leather nato strap please?

Comment

My evening and weekend watch. Garmin Fenix 2 for tracking my runs and to take a beating with yard work or whatever else I am doing.

Comment

Casio pulled dinner duty tonight

Comment

Since there's been a lot of Casio pics, I'll post this one. Technically I wore it for a couple min last night to test fit this [burgundy] chromexcel watch strap I am making. Took it off to take this photo though. So far so good! Just need to add the buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                          Since there's been a lot of Casio pics, I'll post this one. Technically I wore it for a couple min last night to test fit this [burgundy] chromexcel watch strap I am making. Took it off to take this photo though. So far so good! Just need to add the buckle.

More pics of your Omega or CW!

Comment

My most versatile watch. NATO+Strands might be pushing it a bit, but meh.

Comment

Nomos Tangomat
                              Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

[MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION], really like that Seiko, I've got the blue one myself. I think the leather NATO works with the outfit.

I was tempted to dig out the Casio Edifice after seeing [MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION]'s and [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION]'s but I'm sticking with these two today. GMT Master II for work, Marlin for gym + swim.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X