Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this watch, but it's just too large for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I don't but I can take some for you. I bought this one specifically for the pilot and haven't changed it since. I have a couple of shades of brown leather, a few colorful natos, a brown perlon, a grey perlon... I think that's it in 20mm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      I'm thinking of either a brown leather nato or a regular brown leather strap for it. At the moment I'm leaning towards a more vintage look maybe.

I also recently picked up a Casio G-Shock - the Japan version with the screw down back. I really need to sell a few of my older watches off and take pics of my new collection.

Comment

• New arrival today

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          I'm thinking of either a brown leather nato or a regular brown leather strap for it. At the moment I'm leaning towards a more vintage look maybe.

I also recently picked up a Casio G-Shock - the Japan version with the screw down back. I really need to sell a few of my older watches off and take pics of my new collection.
          Ok, let me see what I can do for you

Comment

New arrival today

That strap is a beaut!

Comment

Give me some time and I will get these on there. I will take the photos outside though. The lighting on my work area is very yellow and skews the colors badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by StogieNinja View Post
                That strap is a beaut!
                Thanks. It's just a lowly hadley roma that has had some time on it. It's oiled so the coloring came out nice with some time.

Comment

Thanks. It's just a lowly hadley roma that has had some time on it. It's oiled so the coloring came out nice with some time.

looks great! Nice pick-up.
                  Last edited by drocpsu; April 14, 2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• A vintage style from martu.

Comment

• Originally posted by StogieNinja View Post

Love this watch, but it's just too large for me.
                      Nice watch! I don't think it looks too big on your wrist, I definitely wouldn't go with anything larger though.

Comment

• Lighter leather that has zero break in on it so far.

Comment

• Casually Friday at the office. Rocking one of my tridents today.

Comment

• Dark Brown button stud. You have to be careful with dark brown and this dial. Because it is a matte black it can make the dial look brown almost.

Comment

• Due to that vintage Martu strap pic I'm strongly considering this one
                              http://www.martuleather.com/store/p4...tch_Strap.html

Comment

Due to that vintage Martu strap pic I'm strongly considering this one
                                http://www.martuleather.com/store/p4...tch_Strap.html
                                The martu is the only other strap I have that I actually like on it. They are good values too. I say do it. She will customize a lot of the specs too. Length, split keeper vs one big, taper or no taper, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X