Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this watch, but it's just too large for me.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I don't but I can take some for you. I bought this one specifically for the pilot and haven't changed it since. I have a couple of shades of brown leather, a few colorful natos, a brown perlon, a grey perlon... I think that's it in 20mm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      I'm thinking of either a brown leather nato or a regular brown leather strap for it. At the moment I'm leaning towards a more vintage look maybe.

I also recently picked up a Casio G-Shock - the Japan version with the screw down back. I really need to sell a few of my older watches off and take pics of my new collection.

Comment

New arrival today

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          I'm thinking of either a brown leather nato or a regular brown leather strap for it. At the moment I'm leaning towards a more vintage look maybe.

I also recently picked up a Casio G-Shock - the Japan version with the screw down back. I really need to sell a few of my older watches off and take pics of my new collection.
          Ok, let me see what I can do for you

Comment

New arrival today

That strap is a beaut!

Comment

Give me some time and I will get these on there. I will take the photos outside though. The lighting on my work area is very yellow and skews the colors badly.

Comment

Originally posted by StogieNinja View Post
                That strap is a beaut!
                Thanks. It's just a lowly hadley roma that has had some time on it. It's oiled so the coloring came out nice with some time.

Comment

Thanks. It's just a lowly hadley roma that has had some time on it. It's oiled so the coloring came out nice with some time.

looks great! Nice pick-up.
                  Last edited by drocpsu; April 14, 2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

A vintage style from martu.

Comment

Originally posted by StogieNinja View Post

Love this watch, but it's just too large for me.
                      Nice watch! I don't think it looks too big on your wrist, I definitely wouldn't go with anything larger though.

Comment

Lighter leather that has zero break in on it so far.

Comment

Casually Friday at the office. Rocking one of my tridents today.

Comment

Dark Brown button stud. You have to be careful with dark brown and this dial. Because it is a matte black it can make the dial look brown almost.

Comment

Due to that vintage Martu strap pic I'm strongly considering this one
                              http://www.martuleather.com/store/p4...tch_Strap.html

Comment

Due to that vintage Martu strap pic I'm strongly considering this one
                                http://www.martuleather.com/store/p4...tch_Strap.html
                                The martu is the only other strap I have that I actually like on it. They are good values too. I say do it. She will customize a lot of the specs too. Length, split keeper vs one big, taper or no taper, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X