This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Giving the AT a shot before I decide whether I want to sell it. I may try fiddling with the bracelet sizing to deal with the discomfort of the hidden butterfly clasp. Still can't believe they are using this bracelet style when there are so many better options out there....

one of my favs

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      one of my favs
      Coulda been a "one watch" contender for me if only it came with a regular fold-over clasp
      Ben

Comment

Coulda been a "one watch" contender for me if only it came with a regular fold-over clasp
        yeah, that sucks when a little feature spoils an otherwise strong watch

Comment

Felt like a manual wind today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Swapping some bracelets out for summer options. Stuck with this one for today...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Speedy Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Giving the AT a shot before I decide whether I want to sell it. I may try fiddling with the bracelet sizing to deal with the discomfort of the hidden butterfly clasp. Still can't believe they are using this bracelet style when there are so many better options out there....

I had that same problem with a Victorinox chrono. I played around with the links, but the bracelet was either too loose or too tight. I don't know why watch maker continue to use butterfly clasps.

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                  I had that same problem with a Victorinox chrono. I played around with the links, but the bracelet was either too loose or too tight. I don't know why watch maker continue to use butterfly clasps.
                  Yeah, I took out a link and added two half links and now the watch is slightly more comfortable in terms of the clasp but feels very loosey-goosey on the wrist. Not sure it's a major improvement overall.
                  Ben

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                    Swapping some bracelets out for summer options. Stuck with this one for today...

I really want one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                      I really want one of these.
                      It's a great watch. They do wear a little big so be mindful. I wish I would have gone with the 38 instead of 42.

Comment

Took this pic right before I somehow shattered the crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by JayS View Post
                          oh no!

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                            oh no!

At least the cost of replacement isn't that bad. Cheap watches FTW.
                            Ben

Comment

At least the cost of replacement isn't that bad. Cheap watches FTW.
                              Yep. I checked. Would cost less than $10 more to buy a whole new watch than fix the crystal on this one. I'm looking at it as a cheap way to decide if I liked the look and feel of a diver on my wrist. Conclusion, yes. So, I'll probably step up to one of the lower end Seiko automatics to replace it.

Comment

Yep. I checked. Would cost less than $10 more to buy a whole new watch than fix the crystal on this one. I'm looking at it as a cheap way to decide if I liked the look and feel of a diver on my wrist. Conclusion, yes. So, I'll probably step up to one of the lower end Seiko automatics to replace it.
                                What is your price point? Do you mind used? I am not selling anything but I am addicted to browsing watch listings. Helping other people spend money feeds my habit without starving my wallet.

Comment

Working...
                                X