X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ac6 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/A77MyRT.jpg

Casio-L Friday. Picked this one up on open box clearance at Target for $30. I suspect it was returned by someone who didn't realize you could unscrew a screw-down crown. That thing was screwed down tight! Replaced the stock rubber strap, but kind of itching for a NATO with some color on it. Any suggestions?
    I really like a navy strap with a white stripe for a look that is preppy and has a bit of color but isn't super in-your-face. Navy with red, yellow, or Kelly green are also nice if you want a little more color.

Ben

Comment

Perlon strap from Clockwork Synergy came in last week. It's rather scratchy, but looks gorgeous with my navy Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
        Perlon strap from Clockwork Synergy came in last week. It's rather scratchy, but looks gorgeous with my navy Ray.

Nice. I find their perlons to be fairly scratchy as well. If you're ever in the market for another one give eulit a shot. I wish they made them in more colors though.

Comment

From one Skx to a different Skx. This will probably stay stock. Mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
            From one Skx to a different Skx. This will probably stay stock. Mostly.

Damn do I love that Pepsi bezel.... Maybe I'll gift my Ray to my little brother and splurge on an SKX one day ��

Comment

Damn do I love that Pepsi bezel.... Maybe I'll gift my Ray to my little brother and splurge on an SKX one day ��
              It's worth it. I resisted for years thinking it was overpriced. It isn't.

Comment

Can I join the Pepsi party?

Comment

Switched my speedy to a bracelet from a blue leather strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                    Can I join the Pepsi party?

You inspired me to switch back to Perlon for the summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                      Nice. I find their perlons to be fairly scratchy as well. If you're ever in the market for another one give eulit a shot. I wish they made them in more colors though.
                      Yeah, I'm hoping to get a Eulit one day, but for $10 the Clockwork Synergy strap ain't bad.
                      [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION] where's your yellow perlon from? Looks great!

Comment

Yeah, I'm hoping to get a Eulit one day, but for $10 the Clockwork Synergy strap ain't bad.
                        [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION] where's your yellow perlon from? Looks great!
                        It's from an eBay seller, strapyourwatch. It was only $9, but I would spring for Eulit in the future. I have a grey Eulit Kristall that is softer, threads through the buckle more easily, and was only a few dollars more including shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                          It's from an eBay seller, strapyourwatch. It was only $9, but I would spring for Eulit in the future. I have a grey Eulit Kristall that is softer, threads through the buckle more easily, and was only a few dollars more including shipping.
                          Mm grey sounds versatile. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post

Switched my speedy to a bracelet from a blue leather strap

This makes me drool. My wrist today, on this first really warm and sunny day of spring.

Comment

This mod again

Comment

Giving the AT a shot before I decide whether I want to sell it. I may try fiddling with the bracelet sizing to deal with the discomfort of the hidden butterfly clasp. Still can't believe they are using this bracelet style when there are so many better options out there....

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X