Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Ef503 owner chiming in here too. Almost let it go recently but couldn't quite do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
      Unfortunately that would still leave the pair of grooves that are cut into the center links that divide the polished section from the brushed, and those would still bother me. I'd have to go at it on the bench grinder and take off ~.2 or .3mm before they weren't visible. I think I'll be switching the Mako between leather and shark mesh to suit my mood. A belated thanks for the recomendation of Gekota, by the way. That was right at the top of my ideal price range, and their stuff looks gorgeous. I should be pulling the trigger on one of those in the coming weeks, pics to follow.
      I've noticed that on my Ray bracelet too....doesn't bother me too much, but I just bought a perlon strap from Clockword Synergy anyways to put all my metal bracelets behind me. Weird design quirk indeed.

Comment

All the eulit talk around her made me break mine out...

Comment

First ride with the Speedy Tintin in a long time.

Doesn't get much wear these days but I know I would regret selling it, since this is the only Speedy Pro I could ever really pull off (thanks to the slimming effect of the racing dial).
          Ben

Comment

Stealthy today... since wearing a Rolex (or twelve) as an attorney makes me an a-hole.

And for those keeping score, yes, I did change my pants/shoes since today's WIWT. Giving these new Bonobos chinos a go after receiving them over my lunch break. Oddly they are supposed to be green ("mosswood" I think?), and they are greenish in certain lighting, but they also look slate gray or blue gray in some lighting.
            Ben

Comment

Ditto.

I too am giving the Rolex a break today. Maybe the "da man" thread made us subconsciously self conscious.

Actually wearing this because I like the band with my loafers .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the middle of some work travel so I needed a watch with a different time zone capability. Enter the Tag Heuer Kirium.

Comment

Sooo yeah... was stalking eBay listings and I stumbled on a trident that was too good a deal to pass up.

Comment

[MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION] good pickup! I still need a CW. I am luckily too indecisive and broke right now to pull the trigger.

Comment

Thanks! Yeah I've been a bit bummed out with the new design choices and had my sights set on one with the old logo before they get too scarce. Saw a listing for a lightly used dark green bezel one in great condition and couldn't resist.

Comment

1+ years of ownership, still digging it.

I think I will get a yellow NATO or perlon for this for the summer.

Comment

Went with the Seiko for casual Friday at the office. I love this watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Went with the Seiko for casual Friday at the office. I love this watch.

Twinsies

Comment

It was a Seamaster kind of day....

Comment

Got some real pics taken the other day.

Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Working...
                                X