Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still figuring out how I feel about the new Explorer homage...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post

Wore this for a week straight at the shore. Great summer watch.
      This is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        That Citizen reminds me of my Seiko SKZ007. Or is SKX007? I can never remember. Regardless, nice watch.
        Thanks! You're thinking of the SKX009, and this NY2300 was the result of going for the 009 look for much much cheaper than 009s go for currently. It wears smaller, but that's fine by me.

Comment

Casio Marlin again... good watch for a day-long brewery bike crawl in 90 degree weather.
          Ben

Comment

Casio Edifice because I thought the brown strap and white face would play off nicely with my brown suit and white dress shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Casio Edifice because I thought the brown strap and white face would play off nicely with my brown suit and white dress shirt.

Yea that looks really good. I'm still waiting to find the white one for a reasonable price so I can round out my collection.

Comment

I had an alert setup on http://www.watchrecon.com set to tell me whenever one of these guys came up for sale. Man that site is dangerous...Anyway, turns out a user on the forums here posted the watch for sale and I was able to purchase it from him. Very happy with the watch. I think this is the first time I've paired it with my suit at the office.

Comment

I had an alert setup on http://www.watchrecon.com set to tell me whenever one of these guys came up for sale. Man that site is dangerous.
                  Wow. That site IS dangerous. One of the hassles of the WatchUSeek For Sale forum is that there are SO many watches listed that the front page listings change almost hourly. If you're looking for a certain watch or even brand of watch, you have to scroll through multiple pages to see all of the current listings.

WatchRecon puts them all out for you on the same page so you'll never miss a deal that is "too good to pass up..."

Comment

Speedy Pro Tintin again... my contributions to this thread may get real boring since I tend to have a much slower rotation than other people.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                      Wow. That site IS dangerous. One of the hassles of the WatchUSeek For Sale forum is that there are SO many watches listed that the front page listings change almost hourly. If you're looking for a certain watch or even brand of watch, you have to scroll through multiple pages to see all of the current listings.

WatchRecon puts them all out for you on the same page so you'll never miss a deal that is "too good to pass up..."
                      And they have a phone app with live alerts in case your addiction is that bad. Not that I would know anything about that...

Comment

How many posts does it take before this thread gets pinned?
                        Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                          How many posts does it take before this thread gets pinned?
                          Probably won't.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                            Probably won't.
                            Fair play. It's definitely a neat thread and I see it staying near the top at least for a while.
                            Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman11
                              Breitling Superocean
                              One of my favorite pieces

Hope you didn't pay too much for that...

Comment

Switched out the nato strap on my [Orient Ray] this morning. This is probably my favorite combination.

Last edited by C.Dubs; July 26, 2016, 01:43 PM. Reason: Orient Ray - not Mako.

Comment

Working...
                                X