X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timex doing what it does.

Comment

Particularly like how the Seamaster looks with this strap and outfit.
      Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Unexpectedly had to go in to the office so the orange got some office duty today.

Comment

Just noticed that my wrist was forever immortalized in today's "Best of Threads" post about this thread. :-)

Comment

Rodina on a Hirsch strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a very lucky guy. I received this as an engagement gift from the soon-to-be Mrs.. It's 34mm, so on first sight I was a bit worried it might be too small for everyday wear, but I haven't taken this thing off all week.

She'd like to get the back engraved with our initials, as would I, but they're just gonna have to figure out a way to do it without it coming off my wrist [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by 07Rams View Post

I'm a very lucky guy. I received this as an engagement gift from the soon-to-be Mrs.. It's 34mm, so on first sight I was a bit worried it might be too small for everyday wear, but I haven't taken this thing off all week.

She'd like to get the back engraved with our initials, as would I, but they're just gonna have to figure out a way to do it without it coming off my wrist [emoji1]

Your lady friend has good tastes, that's a fine watch and looks good on the wrist! Congrats to you on the good choice in lady and the gift!

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                  Your lady friend has good tastes, that's a fine watch and looks good on the wrist! Congrats to you on the good choice in lady and the gift!
                  Thank you, sir! She is most definitely the better half of us, and in ways words don't do justice.

Comment

Casio chronograph. Not the "poor man's speedmaster" chorono that everyone likes, more like the "poor man's Navitimer" maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Northerner View Post
                      Casio chronograph. Not the "poor man's speedmaster" chorono that everyone likes, more like the "poor man's Navitimer" maybe?

Wow. That's nice. Do you know what the diameter of the dial is? And what is the model number?

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                        Wow. That's nice. Do you know what the diameter of the dial is? And what is the model number?
                        Thanks. It's 45mm, model EF527. One of my favorites - excellent bracelet, 100m water resistance, screw down crown, slide rule, even a little lume.

I got mine at, of all places, Costco. https://www.costco.ca/Casio%c2%ae-Ed....10354396.html

Comment

Better strap for the Sarb finally. This one will stay for a while so it can get some color variation to it.

Comment

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] where did you get that strap from?

Comment

It's a Martu strap. I have bought 3 and I like them. You can do some customization if you email her. Sizes, tapering, buckle, length.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X