Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] me too. Hoping to find something in between because I wanted this on the maratac mid pilot that is due tomorrow but I am still hunting. I am woefully short on 20mm straps

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

GS still going strong. Has pretty much become my everyday wear.

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] Fantastic pickup! Best of luck with the one watch policy, you have far more willpower than I do.

[MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] very nice! The fact that it's quartz probably makes it easier to incorporate into your rotation. I know some days I'm too lazy to wind up my mechanicals so I just stick with what's already on my wrist.
        Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          If anyone's had their eye on anything I've posted around here, let me know. Can't promise I'll be selling whatever it is you want to buy but I am a bit twitchy about selling to total strangers so if I can work out a deal for a regular member here that is my preference.
          Dibs on that Oyster Perpetual. I'm sure you'll have it for a while, but it will give me time to save up

Comment

Ben

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/9FMxOUk.jpg

CW on a Guarded Goods strap.

Comment

Headed to watch some football with the guys on a dreary day so comfortable beater for the day. Blue Timex expedition scout on a dark olive horween strap. Yeah, strap cost more that the watch, but it is very comfortable so it's worth it.

Comment

Picking up stuff with the OP

Ben

Comment

While I am certainly in the "ya' bought it, so wear it" school of thought, I am not sure I see the need to wear a watch, let alone a Rolex, at the gym. Then again, I don't do the gym, so what do I know?

Props to you, my man.

Comment

Eh, I usually wear a watch to the gym. Typically something on a NATO though as I find bracelets to get uncomfortable when you're all sweaty.

Comment

I time my rest between sets. Watch is necessary.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

I always wear a watch to the gym... usually a sports watch on rubber/NATO or a digital but I wanted to test the newbie out for gym comfort purposes (i.e. does it pinch or dig into my wrist when I do bench press or dips? OP passed the test, survives to the next stages of "one watch" certification...).
                          Ben

Comment

I don't do a watch when lifting. Just use my phone to tell the time since I use it for my music player anyways. Don't need the extra bulk.

Comment

Just finished watching the patriots. The fur baby likes the guaranteed lap time even though he doesn't fit in my lap anymore.

Comment

Throwing this pic in... OP + GMT. Mostly for a bit of size perspective (34mm next to 40mm).

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X