X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
    Stealing this strategy.
    not saying I have used that on the wife...but if I had used it it probably would have worked. wink wink

Comment

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
        I picked up one of the Huckberry Armogen Le Mans Chronographs after seeing it for a while on the front page. Not quite an Alpina (gorgeous watch, by the way [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION]), but I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
          Haha I was doing the same thing! I'm officially just window shopping for watches now. Definitely looks like I will be moving in the fall at this point so I'm on a spending freeze for the foreseeable future.
          COME NOW the Dappered Threads forum members ("Petitioners"), by and through the undersigned forum member, and respectfully request, pursuant to Rule ? of the Rules of Common Decency, that [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] ("Respondent") provide a full accounting of all watches to be released from Respondent's custody.

Respectfully submitted, this the 30th day of December, 2016.

AngusM

Comment

COME NOW the Dappered Threads forum members ("Petitioners"), by and through the undersigned forum member, and respectfully request, pursuant to Rule ? of the Rules of Common Decency, that [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] ("Respondent") provide a full accounting of all watches to be released from Respondent's custody.

AngusM
            Respondent, LesserBlackDog ("LBD"), respectfully files this response in opposition to the Request of the Petitioners, dated December 30, 2016. LBD objects on the grounds that: 1.) The so-called "Petitioners" lack standing to act or speak on behalf of Dappered Threads forum members; 2.) The Request inappropriately seeks information which is privileged, confidential, and not subject to the authority of this Forum; and 3.) The Request is not ripe, as no final decisions have been made as to whether or which watches will be released from LBD's custody or on what terms.

WHEREFORE LBD, Respondent herein, respectfully requests that the Petitioners' Request be DENIED in its entirety.

DATED this 30th day of December, 2016.

/s LesserBlackDog
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              Respondent, LesserBlackDog ("LBD"), respectfully files this response in opposition to the Request of the Petitioners, dated December 30, 2016. LBD objects on the grounds that: 1.) The so-called "Petitioners" lack standing to act or speak on behalf of Dappered Threads forum members; 2.) The Request inappropriately seeks information which is privileged, confidential, and not subject to the authority of this Forum; and 3.) The Request is not ripe, as no final decisions have been made as to whether or which watches will be released from LBD's custody or on what terms.

WHEREFORE LBD, Respondent herein, respectfully requests that the Petitioners' Request be DENIED in its entirety.

/s LesserBlackDog

Comment

You made the mistake of litigating instead of negotiating
                Ben

Comment

You made the mistake of litigating instead of negotiating
                  Shame on me. And here I am giving that same advice to clients all the time.

Comment

AngusM

/s LesserBlackDog
                    wait, what? did my child support just go up again?

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      wait, what? did my child support just go up again?
                      LQTM. Nicely done.

Comment

To summarize.
                        AngusM: "bro, pics?"
                        LBD: "nah dude"

Comment

Well, if we can't pry pics out of LBD, might as well get back to posting our own.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Strap change

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                                Strap change

Prefer this to the more reddish one you posted earlier.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X